N16 DCi-R

Aye it's good to get this vid now before the hybrid and remap. Will serve as a good comparison :).

ed ive just been thinking, have you never considered a unichip? it can do the same functions on a diesel as it can on a petrol (apart from ignition timing :lol: ) it can get rid of boost limits and adjust fuelling which is what you need really

Yeah Unichip has been on the cards for ages mate :). I have a feew reservations about using a piggyback system relating to this car speciifically. Haven't looked into Megasquirt before although I have heard of it, cheers. Will dig around.

Pics from the recent Essex meet. Plans to date are Rota caps (the medium high ones), Climair wind deflectors, colour-coded handles, and I might lower it another 5mm up front and 10mm at the rear. Still have rear bumper damage to smooth over and paint, and the front bumper needs attempt #2 to make it stonger (will wait for warmer weather). Passenger wing to swap over too. Would really like rear spats too, whether that means making them myself or settling for the ones from South Africa.

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2956.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

Oh. Baby.
I've came to realise, I'd actually proudly own this you know.
I think the styling is sorta along the lines I'd go with it too (clean, low, subtle touches, but no gash kits!) which you've proved works well on the N16 as well as the N15.
It just looks stunning Ed, hats off to you yet again, I don't think this car gets enough lovin'.
Joe

Thanks guys, and thank you Joe, that's great to hear :). You can come give it some lovin' at the next meet ;)

Thanks guys, and thank you Joe, that's great to hear :). You can come give it some lovin' at the next meet ;)

I remmber being in your car at the strip near me too, i didnt fully know what coilovers were at that point your car was more compfy than mine! even when you put breaks on full on a bump and skidd :lol:

I think you got the looks of the car perfect now, bring on performence Mods ;)

Thanks mate. heh yeah I remember Phil thinking the same about the coilover and wanting them there and then! :lol:

I think you got the looks of the car perfect now, bring on performence Mods ;)

Absolutely mate, I'm trying to put money aside for that now, and those future plans I said above won't happen until after the performance bits are done :).

Not a very interesting update, but now sporting a black tax disc holder... I thought the silver one stood out too much...

IMG_9147.jpg

Back
Top Bottom