N16 DCi-R

I might sense a little copy cat coming on, On one set anyway, and something different on the other.

I've been looking for a kinda "darkish grey with a but of shine look" for my wheels

It is a lovely colour.

IMG_8921.jpg

Hmmm sexual!! I'll be phoning round a few places tomorrow. Can't believe how often your car has subtle changes!

When i was off this forum for a few months then came back on looking for a Gti you ahd just appeared out of know where with a Super Sex N16! Kudos to you!

Now just make sure your head fits through the door now:lol:

Cheers :D. Wicked Wheels. They have a branch in Guildford (franchise I'd guess). £220 for the set. The place also does a bit of bodywork too. Might get my door handles colour coded there.

Acid dipped and powder primed, so should last well.

Oh here's some shots of KR2 in the sun:

looking lurvly man, :)

not too sure about colour coding the door handles tho? hmmm,

£220! personally i would have left your wheels black over winter, as they did look the nuts too, and saved it for your turbo, :/ youll only need another £200 plus the one you bought,

although i am more for perfomance over looks tho :)

lovely kolor edk seriously id love my GTi hoops in this kolor on my car - think i'll look smart.
did you have to give in the wheels w/o tyres?
how long did it take them?
damn 220 notes is well dear

dd

Took two days (pick up am and deliver pm next day) and gave them with tyres on. I got loads of quotes David and that's the going rate round here.

Stu, I would only have ended up doing this after xmas anyway.... and :lol: I wish it was only another £200 I needed. If it was I wouldnt have had the wheels done (although it's my brithday present from my rents). Need hybrid, remap, fluids, gaskets, oil temp/pressure gauge. £200 will not cover that.

Back
Top Bottom