N16 DCi-R

Shexy as fook!

I really do love your motor Ed, just needs a V6 derv conversion now :)

I wonder what that front splitter would look like on a ph1 bumper :D

Looks sweet Ed, that front end really is something special.

It'd look solid on yours Liam, i'm surprised no-one else is sporting an EDK conversion really.

My old Phase 1 had the same splitter on it......
almeranew1.jpg

almeranew3.jpg

thought it look good just ashame the cut out on the splitter and the cut out on the bumper didn't line up perfectly

Cheers matey! Yea i was thinking the same about the 'cut-outs' not lining up perfectly, but hey ho, still looks sweet!

Quite a cheap mod sure the spitter was only about £21-22 from seat, and then its just a few self tappers, took me about 40 mins in total as I was lazy and didn't bother jacking the car up so access was a bit of a pain

Buy from ebay Liam, might be cheaper. I got mine for 20 delivered :D

No one else has done it Elliot because they aint got the skillz lol, or in reality they think it's shit really :lol:

Buy from ebay Liam, might be cheaper. I got mine for 20 delivered :D
No one else has done it Elliot because they aint got the skillz lol, or in reality they think it's shit really :lol:

I got mine from Seat for about £20. Not sure I got the right one though - looks identical but mine needed a lot of cutting and bending to get it to fit.

I checked the Bay of E, the cheapest was £28.99 + Delivery.

Direct from Seat was £24.82 :) Happy Days!

Ed, i would have your front end conversion, but at the moment im more concentrated on performance!

Maybe once that bug has worn off ill get back to trying to make it look good lol

I got mine from Seat for about £20. Not sure I got the right one though - looks identical but mine needed a lot of cutting and bending to get it to fit.

Yeah, mine needs about 1.5" cut off each end to fit properly. Would have been on this week if it wasn't for the cold, wet weather and now it's snowing ! :roll:

Black nuts, new center caps and I colourcoded the chrome handles as well as removed the chrome SXE badges from under the repeaters. That's a 2k lacquer on the handles. Oh yeah and I finally fitted my new wing to replace the damaged one. All mint under there, not a spot of rust on the sills or anywhere :D

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom