N16 DCi-R

I'm so going to do that face when I beat you...

Just promise me you'll never go turbo because then they'll be no race, just you driving off ahead :/ I reckon a highly tuned SR20 against a highly tuned YD22 is going to be close. On the circuit anyway. Drag strip you'll have me!

i cant see the pics as im at work doing a dinner, but guessing what it looks like :lol:

im guessing its very nice tho :thumb:

Nah those categories are only for official trophys. you need them to make it a fair competition. we'll have to sort something out between us ;)

where theres a will theres a way...

it looks real nice, ed

real neat and tidy, good job,
no more popping boost pipes ;)

thinking about it now at japfest, when it first happened, LOADS of smoke etc,
but i guess it had no boost so major over fueling :)

Yeah but i want a trophy, and im not gonna win one any other way :lol:

That sounds like a plan...im sure we'll come up with a suitable prize :)

thinking about it now at japfest, when it first happened, LOADS of smoke etc,
but i guess it had no boost so major over fueling :)

Yup that's right. Should have seen my EGT gauge shoot up too :lol:

---------- Post added at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Heh Liam as I said dude you'll slaughter me on the 1/4 mile :thumb:

Yeah it's not ideal David. A custom made pipe made to bolt onto the turbo and go right across down to the IC, and only then meet silicone would be better. It's a plan for the future but for now this functions fine.

ohhh its on now bitches, prepare your anuses for the powahs of STANDAAAAAARRD
I ain't never going to over take you Tom!... My derrière may not look the same after you try to ram it.

Nice job EdK, it's always nice to see peeps doing stuff by themselves than to get garages to sort it out.

phew, thought there was a problem with the reducer then ha. ed do you clean it cus im amazed it still looks really shiny ha

previous hose clamps looked week, look much stronger setup now :thumb:

Nope still just very shinny :) It gets a wipe every now and then with a jay cloth and some wd40 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom