N16 DCi-R

I can't as not only did I not buy these myself, but Eibach discontinued the product for the 2.2. Equivalent is the H&R springs which I bought from Demon Tweeks.

Well I've done a deal for these wheels now so here's how the car looks now. They are Nissan Enkei wheels originally fitted on a P11 Primera GTLE (Like a special edition GT iirc). Rare as hell and they seem to be a similar weight to the Rota Grids. Definitely lighter than the original ph2 N16 alloys which were an inch thinner too.

I'll keep them silver for the foreseeable future and no changing my mind there, but there's a few of photoshops at the end I was messing about with just out of curiosity :)

IMG_4462.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4488.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

IMG_4506.jpg

Photoshops

HyperSilver
GTLEhypersilver_IMG_4476.jpg

Anthracite
GTLEanthracite_IMG_4476.jpg

Black
GTLEblack_IMG_4476.jpg

White
GTLEwhite_IMG_4476.jpg

Orange
GTLEorange_IMG_4476.jpg

Wasn't so keen on these Ed, but they are definately growing on me! Think you've made a great decision. Love them in anthracite, but orange for a totally aggressive look is good too!!

tommo you read my mind. When/if they need refurbishing I reckon that's the one. Close to OEM but just with that extra bit of zing! When I got my Grids refurbished I nearly went for hyper silver.

Matt see yes they do grow on ya :)

win

IMG_4472.jpg

and even more win
GTLEanthracite_IMG_4476.jpg

i also cant help but love the look of it with them black, i dont care what everyone else has been saying about dont do them black blah blah blah, looks fucking awesome imo, grey car with black hoops is massive win

Volk Bronze

GTLEvolkbronze_IMG_4476.jpg

Not sure on weight Eddie but close to the Rotas. I'll be more sure once I get my 205/50 profile tyres on as I've only picked up the wheels while theyve had Phil's 205/55 tyres on which weigh a lil more.

Volk Bronze

GTLEvolkbronze_IMG_4476.jpg

Not sure on weight Eddie but close to the Rotas. I'll be more sure once I get my 205/50 profile tyres on as I've only picked up the wheels while theyve had Phil's 205/55 tyres on which weigh a lil more.

Hmm I like this, athough need a picture where tyres arent in shade & can see tyres shinning too for better contrast

Hyper silver 1st choice for me, black 2nd choice. There isn't enough contrast with the anthracites I think . . . . . but wheels look good & a nice change from the Grids. :)

i dont care what everyone else has been saying about dont do them black blah blah blah, looks fucking awesome imo, grey car with black hoops is massive win

I know mate, I did the shop and was like :gunsmilie:. Couldnt bring myself to do it with these wheels though. Maybe some 5 spokes, but you'd loose the subtle shapes of these Enkeis.

dont really have a prefrence on colour all i know is the rear needs to be a few cm lower to make the car look level.. it looks like its had a fat bird sat on the bonnet for abit to long.. :pinch:

Back
Top Bottom