N16 DCi-R

Looking good Ed! What nuts are they then?

Any signs of rust at the back end of the sills? The fronts were very clean on mine, just the back needed attention :)

Thanks :). Didnt see the back end, only needed to take the front part of the skirt off to get the new wing in. Might have to check that out next week then.

Don't know about the nuts. Ask Leigh :)

Photos from this weekend's PPC in the Park at Mallory Park on the TDOC stand :)

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

The banners I got made up:
IMG_3919.jpg

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

TDOCatPPC2010_Panorama1.jpg

Spot Jess bottom left.
TDOCatPPC2010_Panorama2.jpg

lol well as i said in the event thread an invite was extended through me to the aoc :)

thanks corbs it dont look bad does it ;)

looking great ed... glad to see you got your centre caps :)

didnt know stu had converted to diesel as well... the first SR20DE+T with added D :)

pics looked great.. gonna have to do a photo shoot with with the turbos and mine :)

:)

ROB

ah well the invite was to anyone. there was also an astra turbo a bmw an octavia vrs and a mazda mx-6 v6 that also graced the stand so st u wasnt alone with his petrol :)

Cheers Sam :lol:. Re calipers I've got some 'Nissan' decals in black to go on too. Hoping they work but if I think they look even a little cheesy they'll be coming off.

Thanks David :) and Eddie too. I agree. I've finally done all the little bits that I wanted that were at the bottom of the cosmetics list.... black wheelnuts, replace lost center caps, climair wind deflectors, de-chrome door handle, replace damaged wing and more recently paint the maxima calipers. That's all come together in the last month ;)

Bumper's not been redone yet. Probably start the work after Japfest as I'll be rocking standard bumper and bonnet for a while during the work so didnt want to do it until PPC and Japfest was out the way :)

i think ed, if you get your wheels out a little more (lower the offset) it will looks so much more aggro :) still looks sexy though

3mm on front (because of brake upgrade) and 5mm on back and the back rubs a little on big bumps and a boot full of shopping :lol:. So would need to get arches rolled on rear to take more. Could get away with 10mm on the back then. Front though the arches are well rolled anyway so I reckon that's as far as they'll go.

Does look a sexy beast ya, thanks mate :)

Waxed wheels and freshly painted calipers. Fook me I like.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Thought I'd take a good look at the gearbox, not done that before. Sooo similar to the Sentra SpecV and Maxima 6 speeds, it's making me more and more sure that the HLSD will fit. Who knows. Anyway found this broken earth :o Then bodged it back on :lol:

IMG_0034.jpg

Bodge
IMG_0043.jpg

Engine Mounts

Similar to anything you've seen? Hoping for some pollys, mainly rear. Ideas chaps?

Front mount
IMG_0033.jpg

Rear mount
IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Ta for looking :)

Back
Top Bottom