N16 DCi-R

IMG_4533.jpg

With a nose job better than the stock GTR you could hardly say it's OEM looking but I understand your point! Very tidy and purposeful, just needs a matching driver with colour coded hair lol. Why not try gingering the boost cut yo!

tarzan_PR_500.jpg

Cheers guys :)

No the badge stays. I like it there. But also they are holes in the bonnet. When I get the bonnet sprayed and fixed (shipping dents) I will get the holes filled so at least I have the option then we'll see.

My car passed it's MOT just now. I did have to change my amber sidelights back though and I'll keep them that way now if they arent an MOT pass. Never been pulled though in the last 8+ months. Great news but it had advisories. Non standard exhaust, suspension components and brake hoses. I guess this doesnt really matter but I'm curious why they are an advisory.

The other advisory was a small chip in the windscreen but that's been there for a year. Will get that fixed as it's free. Also they said 'undertray fitted'. No idea what that's about!

My car passed it's MOT just now. I did have to change my amber sidelights back though and I'll keep them that way now if they arent an MOT pass. Never been pulled though in the last 8+ months. Great news but it had advisories. Non standard exhaust, suspension components and brake hoses. I guess this doesnt really matter but I'm curious why they are an advisory.

this is strange...

*off to google*

ive heard of that before ed, mot stations putting some mods on the advisories,
dunno why tho. :/

your cars looking top notch ed!
love the last pic above!

Yeah must be. Last MOT I had all the above mods except hoses and they didnt mention them. Different tester though.

Local place I've never been to before. Went there before you don't have to book unlike my usual place.

It's amazing how much variance there is between testers. Some of the more anal ones are pathetic really. As long as your car is safe to drive, what does it bloody matter if you've changed the wheels or brakes or exhaust . . . . . . . ?

Back
Top Bottom