N16 DCi-R

lol yeah I'm on it Ian. Been like that for a while but that was to create arch clearance because of the fat 205/55 i had on. 205/50 on now so will be fine to lower a little :)

its not the tyres that are the wrong size its the body the fronts are perfect good tuck then you have a massive gap between the back tyre and arch.. the car looks like your braking hard all the time..

No Ian you're not listening mate :). I have had until recently 205/55 profile tyres which filled the arch more and not helped because the bulge meant I had to set the coilovers up higher like that to stop arch rubbing.

The coilovers are still set for that even though I've got 205/50 on now, so I can get away with dropping the car a little now. So I just need to pull my finger out and adjust as needed now with these new tyres.

Cleaned up for some pics showing the new wheels. My tyres are on now. I love them :)

Btw I still need to drop the rear a little bit.

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4524.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

Very nice Ed, as always! :)

I did like the Rota's, but the standard and subtle look of the Enkei's also works very nicely indeed!

Tis been a while since I've viewed this thread... What's up with your Rotas then?

Sold them to Phil (NPOC) and he gave me these wheels in part ex. As I said Mike, I wanted to go for a less aggressive, more OEM+ look.

Ah I see... In terms of paint finish I think you should colour code them to the chassis code but spray the centre caps black with orange Nissan logo?

Nope as I said I want to keep the car looking OEM+ now so they'll stay silver. The photoshops were to satisfy my curiosity :). I do like your idea though, I reckon it would look really good. When/if they need refurbishing then I'll most likely do they a little darker silver, or hyper silver.

Back
Top Bottom