N16 DCi-R

Well they are only advisories. But what does that mean? next time they wont be or do I not need to worry?

Most modification make the car more reliable and safe IMO. Sounds like the MOT stations are getting arsey about this sort of thing.

My pre-JAE full detail ready for last weekend's TDOC meet. Rear dumped on it's arse as in the last shot.

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

Despite the greyness of the day, that 2nd shot in particular is a great example of a damn fine N16 :cool: Well done Ed - as always your car is a true ambassador for the AOC :)

Doesn't hurt to have some fine talent wrapped around it either :lol:

Reactions: edk
goddamn!! ed love the new rims mate love how subtle the whole car looks but yet still been one of the most unique. Its a credit to you :thumb:

Thanks for the comments :). Wow I really made an impression with this car then, it's even screen saver material now! or is it one with the girls in it and that's the reason? :D

It was. Top bloke who owned it too :thumb: In fact all the reps seemed like decent chaps. Nissan owners for you ;) We're invited to any SXOC meets too :thumb:

So it looks like my front engine mount is goosed or on the way out at least. What do you reckon from the pics? Opportunity then to try and find a poly mount to replace it. Taken some measurements to help find one. Anyone know if I'll need to go custom or do these match an from the SR20 mounts?

I make it 75mm x 38mm.

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Test fitted the new track wheels. All good :).

Ultralite spigot rings and SSR semi solid forged Integral II wheels. 14.2KG with tyres each :thumb:. Eagle F1s up front.

Hoping they take off a tenth this weekend and will be stripping the whole rear of the car for another tenth. PB so far is 16.39 so who knows might even get 16 dead :D

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Reactions: pel
Back
Top Bottom