N16 DCi-R

Maybe PE forgot to do it several times when they installed the RR. Incorrect consistency is still consistency lol. Who knows, I never really liked PE after they charged me £70 to swap an exhaust

Steve

your almera is very beautifull,mate.here in Greece we sometimes saw some pics of your car,from google foto.we have fall in love with your car...:rolleyes: keep going mate....

Bored so made this.

sigIMG_4817.jpg

Also this is where I'm at after my run in with a fox. Split the splitter, creased the bumper, lost the nearside grille leg and the other leg came away. Bad time of year to sort it all and it needs a respray anyway so not doing anything with it for now. Going to buy a standard lower mesh that goes right across to put back in to tidy it up.

FoxDamageIMAG0047.jpg

hi ed,want to order a set of eibach pro-kit springs this week.do you know the product code for them,or was it h@r springs that you had.want to lower mine about 30mm but not sure between eibach or h@r,what would you reccomend? many thanks......:helpsmilie:

Eibach don't make any for the diesel any more, but I had h&r. Got them from demon tweeks on the club discount if you are a paid member :). They lower the most at 35mm all round.

found these on ebay ed,seem cheap to me and not the correct springs for my car.what do you think?....ebay.. E10-63-001-02-22.

Got my 280x26mm discs from Conceptua to suit the Maxima twin-pot calipers and also some Ferodo Premiere pads rated to 700 degC :). Yup the project still continues!

IMG_5623.jpg

Dsc01297.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

sorry ed,spoke to the guy selling the eibach springs on ebay yesterday,he didnt really know what he was talking about but i rang eibach uk yesterday morning.they said that code was correct for my car,but when i checked with this guy the springs he had were only for upto a 1.8 almera,so no good.he has now taken them off ebay!.so now looking at apex springs,£105.....vs.....£182 for [email protected] you reccomend apex or should i spend a bit more and go for h@r,or is there no difference in car stance and ride quality?.....thanks for your help...:helpsmilie:

On AOC Apex are also recommended. I can't personally comment though, I don't like to unless I've used them :). The H&R ones I had were great tho and I paid 140 for them at the aforementioned place :)

-mobile phone post-

sorry ed,spoke to the guy selling the eibach springs on ebay yesterday,he didnt really know what he was talking about but i rang eibach uk yesterday morning.they said that code was correct for my car,but when i checked with this guy the springs he had were only for upto a 1.8 almera,so no good.he has now taken them off ebay!.so now looking at apex springs,£105.....vs.....£182 for [email protected] you reccomend apex or should i spend a bit more and go for h@r,or is there no difference in car stance and ride quality?.....thanks for your help...:helpsmilie:

I had Apex springs on mine & the handling was very good. I thought the ride could be a touch better over potholes, as Kingy's car with H&R springs on rides very well. H&R are definitely better, but they're also nearly twice the price these days from most retailers !

Back
Top Bottom