N16 DCi-R

ed you are the diesel guru! :)

agreed

Changed the mahoosive bonnet badge for small one, and chucked on my SSR wheels :). Standard ride height y0. These cars handle really well standard, you always forget.

Merry Christmas everyone!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm117/edkeating/Car/Almera/IMG_0311.jpg

looks great Ed, not sure if i have commented on your new car yet .... miles better than your other grey 16 ... and always liked the SSR's, looks fantastic mate

Steve

nice one ed,looks good in black.....notice the grill is sprayed black,whats the best spray to use for this,as not done a lot of spraying,keep up the good work.......:yes:

I didn't do the spraying mate I only just got the car. I know it was done professionally though. When I did my own handles though it was just with normal primer but first keying the chrome with Melamine primer.

-mobile phone post-

Looking good mate :) White wheels on black car = win!

And yes they really do handle well as standard. Cant wait to get back in one!

Merry Xmas y0!

and another for you. I want to get another cupra splitter for her asap as it was destroyed, and then coilies on once the salt clears. Then will think about moving everything else over, exhaust etc etc :).

IMAG0219.jpg

Just came back from my local Seat garage. £25, brand new Leon Cupra R splitter to replace my mashed one :).

IMG_0313.jpg

Definitely will do Stu. As I saw it before, the p2 bumper looks like it's missing something down there.

Just coilovers then and I can have it looking back to when the grey one was like this back in 2008:

IMG_7816-1024.jpg

Then bumper mods ;)

getting there ed. me and klink were talking about your car (grey one) and he loved it, he said he has always over looked the N16 but yours looked amazing :) obviously i was agreeing

cant wait for this one to look the same

Reactions: edk
Thanks dude :). Hopefully there won't be too much of delay before I've got a car like that back.

I'm new here!just wondering where did you get the engine cover with the Nissan logo on i and how much are they? I'm looking for one but I cant get one at all!! There impossible to find!Thanks!:)

Hi, welcome. It came with the car. They are standard fit on the DCi.

-mobile phone post-

Back
Top Bottom