N16 DCi-R

cheers guys,think i will go for the H@r springs then!.....car is gettin treated this week,wash and full wax yesterday,local garage on thursday for new rear discs and pads,and friday going to nissan dealer for recall work that was never done,....ie-new ecu and some boost presure switch,not to sure realy,so looking forward to that........ps ed,can you please tell me what the dpt tuning module was like when you had one fitted on your car,eg..performance and mpg.thinking of getting one fitted if ok!......thanks again...:cool2:

excellent review of the dpt tuning box ed!...100% sure about getting it done now,sounds good,cheers for that.........:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

changed my mind,decided to go for a remapp.just booked it in for the 14th,next week.well chuffed........:clap::clap::clap:......celtic tuning are doing it.only £13 more than a dpt tuning box.your info was excellent on the box ed but you talked me in to it,plus get a lot more power from remapp....cheers for that......:santa:

Yeah you'll be well pleased with it mate :) The guy with the Primera who got it mapped at Celtic seems happy enough :)

put £40 of diesel in the other day and added some of wynns injector cleaner.....wow....what a difference...more mpg and engine just feels smoother and sharper.well impressed,would recommend.......

my old Almera 2.2TDDI Sport+ was remapped by celtic tuning (before I got it) and I was well impressed with the results, it was apparently the first almera they did, about 3 -4 years ago, they offered to update the map for me last year for £150 and seemed very good to deal with, just never got round to it before I sold it, its 98Gti's now he was impressed with it too.....

Different ECU, turbo and fueling system yours (just pointing it out for jono as I know you know Duncan) but yeah shows they know their way round a diesel at least :)

They seemed very good, was going to get the T4 remapped by them too,but I thought the 200BHP standard was probably enough for me :lol: that and I would have had to send them the ECU...

thanks guys,all good info.at least people have used celtic tuning and been impressed.would have travelled to them as they have a rolling road to check power and torque when done,but would take about 5-6 hours,bit to far.shame really as i would have liked to have a go on the rolling road,just have to found someone local to me...will let you know how good it is..........roll on next tuesday.....:woohoo:.......ps..hope the snows all gone by then.....:angry:

That's my only issue with Celtic. They claim figures but have no way of and have not proven them before. Total estimations in my eyes.

-mobile phone post-

They do offer a gaurantee we'll they did when I was in touch with them that if you don't think the remap is up to scratch they will only charge £50...

put some millers power eco max in today ed,reset the mpg,and went for a short run on the motorway.6th gear, 70ish mph,.....53.2mpg....was still going up,but turned off motorway.....good stuff,but doesnt half stink,and got some funny looks at the petrol station pullin this bottle out of the boot...:eek:.....engine seems a bit smoother as well......:respect:.......

Changed the mahoosive bonnet badge for small one, and chucked on my SSR wheels :). Standard ride height y0. These cars handle really well standard, you always forget.

Merry Christmas everyone!

IMG_0311.jpg

Reactions: IT
Back
Top Bottom