N16 DCi-R

So far: small bonnet badge, blade wipers, yellow tint fogs, SSR wheels, LCR splitter, BC Coilovers, Alutec strut bar, bit of engine bay dressing, black tax disc holder, Nissan leather and alloy gear knob, and a brief wash.

IMAG0242.jpg

yum

black is about the only colour i really like the look of a fairly standard n16. Obviously the tried, tested and copywrighted "edk front end" will make it colossal win

Reactions: edk
Hoping so mate. Only needs that, some wind deflectors, rear bonnet tailgate badge, colourcoded rear mudguards (I'll take off and respray the ones from my grey car) and the cosmetic stuff is done, which all happens to be the easiest stuff aside from the front end. When it warms up (dries up mores to the point) I'll get the rest of the engine mods on, exhaust, turbo, IC.

White wheels look awesome Ed. Don't try too hard to get others. Concentrate on that front end and getting the engine stuff swapped back over :D

Do like this :thumbs:

I've got some, had for ages since back when I first bought the grey car. It was my first mod!... but can't decide if they work. Reason being is that I can't 'de amber' my head light units. So the repeaters I feel need to compliment the amber in them. Hence why I choose to paint my caliper orange too.

-mobile phone post-

It's not like the N15 dude. Have a closer look when u next see a p2 N16 you'll see what I mean.

-mobile phone post-

So far: small bonnet badge, blade wipers, yellow tint fogs, SSR wheels, LCR splitter, BC Coilovers, Alutec strut bar, bit of engine bay dressing, black tax disc holder, Nissan leather and alloy gear knob, and a brief wash.

IMAG0242.jpg

Fucking sex man, :)

lovng the fogs now, wasnt tosure at first on the idea, but likin it :)

:thumbs:

lol, it's a pallet someone kindly gave me at the meet! Using it to put the grey engine on once it's out :)

Thanks man :)

Back
Top Bottom