N16 DCi-R

Ooo club pressure :lol:. Originally it was going on the back but couldnt find somewhere that looked right on rear.

Looks awesome mate! But the diesel badge doesnt do it for me. Just looks out of place, how about under the side repeaters?

Personally i don't like the bonnet badge, (weird as i have the bonnet badge on the N15. lol) or the diesel badge on the side.

When you changing your plate? Too weird seeing my old regi plate.

Latest pics don't show the plate Rick ;) and the bonnet badge is the new style one now, I've taken the old style one off as decided I want the keep all the badges the same (new style on engine cover and steering wheel).

have you thought about a diesel inside sticker?

almera008.jpg

I have, for a while now. But it'd quite big, I couldnt decide on a colour, and I generally don't like round style fonts... perhaps one in the engine bay.

yeah go to be careful with choice of colours for stickers on a black car, I wanted one that was just a different shade to the silver so it was 'in your face'

Like the majority of the badges/ decals buddy. I'm afraid I'm siding with the others on the diesel badge on the quarter. Don't like the splash of red to be honest an I'm not a fan of announcing things on the outside of the car. Not as bad as a big 'Turbo' badge on a tailgate but I think the fuel you use should be incidental to the performance. There's already 3 TDOCUK decals. The rest is spot on though fella. Keep up the good work.

Saw the badge this morning and thought about exactly that spook. I may even get rid of the side tdoc decals as they're big and white. The splash of red goes fine with the rear lights but anyway, its now gone :)

-mobile phone post-

The 5th & 6th pics in particular (front pass side-on) look great Ed, but the 'Diesel' badge would look better on the tailgate or below the side indicators imo. :)

I love the Diesel badge, its pretty cool.
Funny when you see like MPV's with "TURBO INTERCOOLER" plastered on the back, with "Diesel" in smallprint underneath hahah.
Looking better by the day Ed x
Joe

Saw the badge this morning and thought about exactly that spook. I may even get rid of the side tdoc decals as they're big and white. The splash of red goes fine with the rear lights but anyway, its now gone :)

-mobile phone post-

Good stuff mate. :thumb:
I always imagine the scenario of someone seeing you on a track or strip and saying, when you've finished, " Christ mate, that was quick!" and then you replying, " Yeah. Not bad for a diesel, eh?" and then him just standing there speechless!
It's always trial and error with these things. It's about the only bit you've misjudged so far so you're not doing too bad. Lol

Back
Top Bottom