N16 DCi-R

IMG_5819.jpg

* CREAM !

5 door N15 in AR2 Red for sale, SR20 Conversion and other shit.

LOL

Thanks for the comments guys :) Wouldnt want to let the club down as I feel like my N16 is the flagship for the chassis the way some of you talk :lol:

Yeah Joe I love it in that picture ;) I've had to take off the rear 5mm spacer though and raise the ride height 5mm because of the 205/55 profile which caught on the bumper mount bolt at the rear of the arch, but it still looks hot :).

Been for a drive this morning and the car feels great. I was just cruising, proper casual run, and it feels smoother and easier to drive. The extra weight cut down to the rolling mass really makes a difference. The tyres are better too for the ride, even with the same profile as I had on the OEM wheels. They're Conti Sport Contact, Conti Sport Contact 2, Dunlop SP Sport and a budget Hero Milanza :lol: proper missmatch!

Yeah as I said because of the 205/55 profile it catches. If I use my usual 205/50 it should allow me to drop it back down 5mm again :).

Also, I know this annoys you petrol heads, but for the sake of the Diesel crew here or anyone thinking of buying a DCi this might interested them:

First long distance run I've done with this car, and my journey up to Blackpool was a good test. Did 70mph all the way with a round trip of 530 miles with a bit of A-B stuff in Blackpool. Filled up before I left with £70 of VPower and when I got home the needle was pretty much damn sitting in the same place as before I filled up.

So, £70, 530 miles = Your real-world MPG average is 48.35, covering 530 miles using 10.96 gallons of fuel.

Should get 650+ miles from this tank :).

I want 1 :lol2:

A lot of cost for bit of an angle :lol: Nah this zorst/backbox is staying, sounds too good to mess with.

New sig, rocking the black car now as I think I'm starting to feel the love for it now, over the grey one :)

Attachments

• signature.jpg
    signature.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom