N16 DCi-R

Its a very convenient place, I do agree! But I would've thought it would be be at risk of getting damaged from flying gravel/dirt whilst your are spinning your wheels all the way up into 6th gear :lol:

:lol:. Nah I think it's well behind the liners to be honest, just not clear in the photos :)

Reactions: IT
might be the picture however i think not. it shows that the pads will only contact 70% of the discs? will look well odd soon as the untouch'd part of the discs starts to corrode

More like 80%, but that's like standard, but these pads are longer (more surface area) with more braking force (twin pot). Most brake setups don't use the whole surface, with larger discs just creating more force the further out from the centre you apply pressure :). You might just be used to gti brakes which probably do use most of the surface but that's because of their size ;)

-mobile phone post-

Looking goooooood! Looking forward to seeing this in July! Mondeo has a even more accessible oil filter than that!! Oil filter chat ftw :P

Managed some very last minute Japfest prep. Quick wash, dry, bit of polishing in key areas, then Colinite wax all over. Skipped some steps there as I knew I only had two hours from starting till it got dark. Managed some detailing too with blacks done, tyres, and glass polished :thumb:

IMG_0586.jpg

looking very good mate, would it not have been possible to put the skyline hub onto the car rather than get the disks ect re drilled? or would that have not fitted?

Dave

looking very good mate, would it not have been possible to put the skyline hub onto the car rather than get the disks ect re drilled? or would that have not fitted?

Dave

Eh, then his wheels wouldn't have fit due to skylines being 5 stud, plus loads more hassle than redrilling a disc!

Back
Top Bottom