N16 DCi-R

Oh and the guy I sold them to might be selling them on soon if you're interested? Still in that colour.

Oh and the guy I sold them to might be selling them on soon if you're interested? Still in that colour.

it would be like putting a diamond ring on a troll's finger - the state of my car:eek:

lovely wheels though

:lol: lol fair enough. Thanks I did really like them and still do :) but I'm on to better and even lighter wheels now, which is odd how that's happened when the wheel directly after the Rotas were way heavier :lol:.

Nice shot by Wolverine of my car at Japfest 2011 :)

DSCF0345.jpg

-mobile phone post-

Looks not bad, nice when you can spend time of something like this. Rushing prep/paint is asking for a slap lol Did the tyres need to come off or you getting new rubbers any ways?

for the price of powder coating these days, i doubt il ever to a full refurb again ie materials, strip, fill, paint, time etc.

Old rubbers were worn and/or budget tyres so they came off. These will first have winter tyres put on when the time comes, and then see track tyres and action next summer (hopefully :)).

Another member on TDOC is doing these for me for cheaps, but there's no rush so it's being done when ever he has time :). He's got painting experience and access to a compressor and gun so it suits.

Thanks guys :).

Rich, old plate or not I'd still rock the show plates for shots like this ;).

Yeah I can't wait for that front end! Just a matter of time now.

Thanks guys :).

Rich, old plate or not I'd still rock the show plates for shots like this ;).

Yeah I can't wait for that front end! Just a matter of time now.

I hear ya bud does set it off nicely, as for the front mod it's such a gd look alas too much for my daily unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom