N16 DCi-R

Thank you Liam for the original photo :)

DSC_0974_800x536_edkedit.jpg

There is tyre shine. I prefer a satin look. Pretty sure this phone camera photo doesnt help though. Have a look at some shots from other cameras an my DSLR and it'll probably show up more.

Thanks though :thumb:

There is tyre shine. I prefer a satin look. Pretty sure this phone camera photo doesnt help though. Have a look at some shots from other cameras an my DSLR and it'll probably show up more.

Thanks though :thumb:

humm... ed that is not done by my phone :( its a decent big camera :lol: and if i say so myself that is one cracking picture of your car looks so sexy ;)

Yeah it's just the right angle Mark, great pic :) Wouldnt have guessed it being a big camera though, hrm, soz.

Now what a lot of you have been badgering me to has finally been done. New plates along with private reg. Some stickers too, the start of my window sticker cluster. More on the way then.

Took the screwed in plate off to reveal:

This shit was ON.
IMAG0586.jpg

Urgh. So over an hour later of tar remover and WD40 and a lot of elbow grease I got to here:

IMAG0588.jpg

Rusty holes filed, treated and dabbed with underseal.

Reg back on! and stickers (HJC is hampshire jap cars). Also got built not bought, and a few other stickers to come from Ben :).

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

If you buff the 'tyre shine' if reduces the gloss. Thus it looks more satin. I still stand by the light not coming out quite right in that photo though.

Yup, over an hour. It was like some kind of thick silicone. Would not go without a fight. Even used an ice scrapper at one point to remove the majority of it. Stubborn as hell.

Urgh. So over an hour later of tar remover and WD40 and a lot of elbow grease I got to here:

IMAG0588.jpg

You missed a bit tut tut tut!

Great work I really don't understand why they drilled the lid in the first place, I'm glad your old one didn't.

Sent from my iPad® using Tapatalk

The bit round the hole? That's wet and dry scuff from the derusting. All the glue stuff should be gone ;)

-mobile phone post-

Back
Top Bottom