N16 Pulsar Sedan front grill

Not done the splitter yet ed, still sitting in my bedroom in the wrapper, going to give it a bash at the weekend, attempting to take my bumper off on saturday so figured it would be easier to fit the splitter with the bumper off the car will let you know how it goes.....

Just about 20min away from me that breakers, and its massive and very good on prices, I picked up my headlight from them £25 and they took it off ready for me to pickup... there's scrap yard 5 min away and they were wanting £45 and were wanting me to take the headlight of the donour car robbing badstars. must go back and see what other parts i can get

looks amazing ed but what you doing about the bonnet as in the middle at the front it comes down rather than being straight and id go p2 with a front spoiler on it also if you dont want to use fibres you can also get fibreglass tissue which is alot thinner but more tightly woven

if you need any help one weekend once the baby is born il come up and see you as im a leg when it comes to fibreglass made a lot from bumper repairs to boot installs from it.

Thanks for the offer mate, I might well ask for your help later on, will let you know :)

I've got an N16 Pulsar bonnet so no worries there :D

The p1 bumper is going to require a lot more work, and the top grille still needs shaping added to the fact that fixtures to the car are slightly different to that of the p2, plus the cupra splitter doesnt line up 100% on the p1...so I may still revert back to p2 with pulsar grille. If that happens tho I'd have lost out on £45 worth of p1 bumper :/

Made some more progress with this today, thanks to Stufa for his help :thumbs:

lol tell me about it Dale :D I'm just glad it's finally coming together now :)

Img_8273crop.jpg

Confirmation that Pulsar bonnet fits! :D...the work continues.

ill beat wezz to it quick....

you diesel driving, pulsar grilling, bumper cutting, diy modifying sex god.

top work ed, that looks ace :)

haha :lol: does seem that way doesnt it! Well the only thing I don like about the N16 and always havnt, is the kidney grilles. So before I bought my car it was always the plan to get rid of them somehow :) Once I learnt of the N16 Pulsar in Australia it was only a matter of time before I did the conversion ;)

Phil, that wasnt a useful post and you know it :p

Back
Top Bottom