N16 SR16VE

thanks for the input guys, its much appreciated, like I said previously there is no power getting to the injectors, I will remedy this first then if that doesn't get it started I'll work from there.

chris thanks for that, I'm glad that someone knew the difference between them as they are identical to look at, and even both take vacuum from the inlet lol

does anyone have a consult cable I could borrow/rent for a few days? I was planning on getting one for myself when I purchased my nistune licence (as obviously my obd2 scanner is useless lol) but that's been put on hold due to my current cash situation

- sent from my android device, no iSheep here -

thanks for the offer Chris but I'm going to borrow r&r's one one the way up the road from sm today, should have asked here at the show before posting lol

right I'm off out to the car armed with r&r's consult cable (thanks again guys!) and a consult plug from the scrappy, hopefully a limiter vid for Steven by the end of the night :lol:

no vid yet, got sidetracked and ended up running out of light, but today will see it running for sure!

i hope lol

I am a bit confused, you haven't actually said you have it running so why all the congrats, or am I missing something?

Good luck anyway always good to see the VE community growing.
Good to compare, build spec, power etc...go ve..

He's getting Congrats because It's just about finished from what both nistro and phil have been reporting and hopefully is done today. Congrats is in order in my opinion

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom