N16 SR16VE

about 80% of the wiring and cobble up an exhaust, everything else is done, and if either the ph1 or ph2 n16 esm wiring schematics matched my n16 wiring loom, and if I had a proper schematic for the 16ve ecu it would be piss easy, but they don't and I don't. if I was to give up and just wire in new wires where needed instead of insisting on using the existing loom it could be done quicker too, but meh I cba doing anything atm. but don't worry I'll have her done by sm one way or another, I just need a lucky break (job, lottery win, inheritance money etc) and a kick up the arse to get going again, as I'm flat broke, savings all gone, and at at the end of my tether, its got so bad that I got arrested and held for court the other week cause I flipped the lid at one of my neighbours for continually blocking my drive, this is the kind of shit I swore to myself I'd leave in my murky past! a bit much info for a car forum I know but I want you to understand where I'm at is all.

- I'M ON MY MOOOOOBBBBBIIIIILLLLEEEEE -

If it helps mate, the SR16VE ECU plugs straight into the Primera P11GT loom and works, I will verify this for you mate, This may help heaps for wiring diagrams mate.

We all have our times mate, Chin up and hope all goes well.

11? Get him up at 6am. Dont knock on the door, just walk in with a bucket of icy water and throw it over him. Then cattle prod him all the way to the car and if he stops working at anytime, shock him again!

[video=youtube;6K4iTkXgwAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K4iTkXgwAg [/video]
foamyavatar222.jpg

thanks guys

will i'll be out tomorrow after i go to the doctors, and i'll have a crack at the wiring and see where i get too, but no shocky monkey though!

Reactions: edk
Foamy! Blast form the past there :D.

Yeah don't get down about it Phil, wishing you the best of luck in the near future mate :)

Who knows Ross as Rowdy fitted a P11 GT ECU to his car with no issues :/
So come to think of it he could be right!
If NATS is not ECU related on those it could open a new passage to even easier engine swaps!
Just chuck a P11 GT ECU on anything lol.
Joe

Nope, different setup, I used my old Primera P11 GX ECU in my GT when i first got my GT, worked no problems, (used it for diagnosing a fault). done about 70 miles and no issues.

and as far as i know SR16VE ECU doesn't have NATS.

I am not saying it is 100% because there has been differences in the P11's, some of the wiring was changed in 1998 on the P11,

I will Hook up the SR16VE ECU on my P11 when i get time to get to go to the garage and see if that works.

The only problem I forsee is phase comparability problems then if they updated the wiring in '98.
Blatantly the same updates they made to the GTi between P1 & P2 :)
Joe

I need to verify the wiring looms, I know the engine bay one was never changed, that remains the same, just the dashboard ones, Don't know why though because there was no change to the functions or accessories on the P11.

Back
Top Bottom