N16 SR20DE

DSC_0363_800x536.jpg

Yeah boi!!!

Very nice mate! Just need someone to sort the bumper cuts, or we just need to step up and pay Justin for the aftermarket bumpers and have him cut and ship them.

- I'M ON MY MOOOBBIILLEEEE!!!!!!!! -

Phil do u need your own cuts? If u do get on the daz now! Sorry slipped my mind!

-mobile phone post-

Totalseal 180 turned up today, will get the mounts filled friday afternoon then bake them in the oven for a few sessions over the weekend. Got monday, tuesday and wednesday off work so should get the engine swapped over, P2 headlights, new xcross member, hubs/brakes, new wishbones, electric mirrors and leather steering wheel and front fogs fitted too!

Phil do u need your own cuts? If u do get on the daz now! Sorry slipped my mind!

-mobile phone post-

Heh thanks ed, I thought I had a bad memory lol

Who do I need to speak too?

Nice one Liam, are you filling all 4 mounts? Or just the front and back?

He means speak to Darren as he is on the verge of sorting out bumper cuts from Malaysia for a good price!

Thanks mate, you still on for that bonnet deal? I Will be able to sort it within 4-5 weeks of coming back off my hols, so 6 to 7 weeks from now.

Could you pm Darren and let him know I need 1 and that I'll pm tomorrow for payment details etc, as it's a pain pm'ing on the phone :/

Yeah thats cool mate, ive got 2 on order, it just depends when the steel one turns up, and how quickly the GRP'er can produce em!

Ill fire him a PM for you dude :)

Ill just do the front and rear for the time being, as im not sure how much Totalseal that'll use! So i dont wanna get caught short!

But tbh the front and rear stops the majority of the engine movement anyways!

Right update time. Been out the unit a few time recently...

The engine mounts have been filled and are currently baking on gas mark 1, ive got the brake calipers, carriers and discs cleaned and painted up, hubs are off the sport plus, so everything is ready to go for monday!

Ive also been sorting bits out on the Twister, ive fitted ph2 rear lights, front fogs, leather sport+ steering wheel, electric mirrors, standard pedals, modified the stereo fascia so it now fits properly, changed the DVD player back to my trusty old JVC unit, swapped the shitty red bonnet stay for a standard one.. blah blah. Anyway, heres some pics :)

fb4.jpg

faf.jpg

stb4.jpg

saf.jpg

m2b4.jpg

m2af.jpg

m1b4.jpg

m1af.jpg

ph1.jpg

ph2.jpg

sm.jpg

sm2.jpg

faceplate.jpg

jvc.jpg

DSC_0341_800x536.jpg

disc.jpg

cal1.jpg

So as you can see things are taking shape :) Ive got PH2 headlight connectors now (thanks Ed) so they will be going on next week, so its just waiting to be 18'd, then its GRP bonnet/Grille time!!

Now the only problem ive got is the airbag light is now flashing.... Im rather confused as i havent changed the airbag, im using the twister one as they are both the same... What else could cause the light to flash?

Nice one liam good progress.

Air bag light could be dodge connector on seat if u have seat air bags?

-mobile phone post-

Nah havent got seat airbags dude, it only started flashing after i'd changed the steering wheel.... hmm. Ill try swapping the airbag with the sport+ one later.

I'd keep all air bag bits together. So if you're using twister air bag module use twister air bag.

Surprised but the p2 lights don't look have bad. They didn't work on my p2 grey one or black, but they seem to for yours :)

-mobile phone post-

I have kept them all together dude, all the airbag parts in the twister are from the twister! Thats why im a little confused as to why its starting flashig :confused:

Yeah i thought that about the lights, i fitted one side and stood back and thought, 'that looks quite good actually'. So i fitted the other :) Makes it look a little more modern imo.

And moar low.

What it needs is for u to sell me your skirts, or make copies!

BTW how is the spoiler attached?

-mobile phone post-

Yeah it does need more low, but that can wait till next year, ive got more important things to spend £650 on!

And i dont think ill be selling em dude, it appears they could be from the factory, as the bead of glue along the top has been smoothed to the body and painted over. Unless its had a respray at some point in its life? So theres no way im pulling them fuckers off!

Ive not looked how the spoiler is on, but as it sits quite close to the edge of the bootlid, im guessing its just glued on.

Yeah option parts. Shame more didn't have them. I wonder is there's still stock!

Means no copies of yours either then :(

-mobile phone post-

coming along nicely liam mate, and i'm working on spacers ;) perhaps the connector for the airbag charge in the steeringwheel isn't seated properly hence the light?

Reactions: IT
Back
Top Bottom