N16 SR20DET conversion

TallPaul86 said:
Plucky perserverance - builds nothing but character we salute you young sir :respect:

Believe me, after this long, i'd crawl over a mile of glass to get my 'Almulsar' on the road.

Almulsar I like it.....

Good on ya mate it gona be special. is this the first one ever.

Rob Noddings said:
Almulsar I like it.....

Good on ya mate it gona be special. is this the first one ever.

Apparently not, someone had one, but it got nicked. :(
But it will be very special (and a bit less ugly than a pulsar ;) )

There was a silver one for definite that had the DET conversion. Think he was selling it - met some guys at a service station and let them have a look in the car with the keys in the ignition and they just started it and ragged off - What a fool lol

Good work though, hope you get it sorted soon. Oh and the Pulsar looks like pr0n compared to an N16! ;)

good job mate hope it all comes together soon.
car specilists are never very good form what i have seen, mate took his 306 down to pug performance with a 206 GTi 180 engine mounted in it just needed the wiring sorting. They took 4 weeks to do nothing at all, even rang him with another car in the back ground telling him they had it running.
what a waste of hiring a tow and and 400 mile round trip.

N16_GTIR said:
A couple of pics of my N16 soon to have a pulsar engine. :D
She's nearly done, Does anyone know if the SR20DET has been put into an N16 before?
QUOTE]

wow that is gonna be one fast car, i lurve pulsars, so fast! :cool:

and i have heard of someone who managed to squezze a pulsar engine into a micra like mine lol :D

N16_GTIR said:
Problem I have now is a Pulsar sat in the garage gathering dust, along with most of my Almera, If I can shift them, I stand a better chance of having it done. :D

QUOTE]

:eek: :eek: ooo really? have you got the whole engine and gear box needed to run properly? ive posted a message in the newbies section and incase you havent read it, im looking for a donor almera (prefferably a 1.6 sri, no bigger) that i can get the engine and gearbox from, and anything else i need.

if you veiw his public profile its on there mate but have PM'd you it anyways, but dont know how much he uses it

Yep like everybody else - cant wait to see the finished PROJ. post some updates dude! Gotta say however i dont like the blue finish's on ur door handles and knobs on the dash cheapens the look...

Bahahaha... 150 hours?

Australian N16 owners has a SR20DET in her car that was under 50 hours labour.

FYI: S15 Silvia or Subaru WRX fuel pumps fit into the N16 fuel tank :) It is actually quite an easy swap.

Hello everyone, been a while.
My Almera is rotting in a field still, my court date it set between feb and march next year.
Hope you are all well, I'll update you whatever happens.
Cheers, Rob.

Hello everyone.

Well after 3 years of hurt, this week i attended a mediation hearing (out of court) and the outcome was that the garage are being one last chance to drag my Almera out of the field, restore it back to better than new, then go about my transplant properly!

Hopefully, this means i can make a bit of a 'come back' as the work begins in january and they have 3 months to complete.
I'll keep you all posted (if anyone is still interested, lol?!)

Cheers, Rob.

Back
Top Bottom