Nialls Vzr N1

Sound job man, i did have all the lines off for a week when i was undersealing, thats why i was bleeding it at the abs pump. It did make a slight difference but barely. I'll try bleeding it again tonight and see.

abeba2uz.jpg

There is no other mention of a separate bleeding sequence for ABS models. Looks like you need to check the system over, check the master cylinder if you had that removed too, make sure it all went back together as it should and there isn't a leak

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah im running out of options. Disconnected the two pipes running into the servo with a half full resovoir. Was expecting it to piss out of the ports but no fluid came out at all. Gonna whip off the mc now and check it over....

It's common to happen on yokes I have worked on before. Used to happen me all the time with the clutch master cylinder on the opels when doing a clutch was some headache trying to rectify it on a sealed unit. May not be the problem but not for a second would I discount it.

Aye Paul that sounds like some torture. Well theres not much left at this stage that it can be. Tried removing the master cylinder there and its not gonna happen with the engine in, without removing the intake mani. Left it for the evening.

e4ygu8u8.jpg

9y3yruna.jpg

ze7urapu.jpg

Contmeplating just taking the engine & box out, tidying the bay braiding all the lines and 2ltring now instead of tearing it all asunder again in a few months. Wont much of a summer left by the time i get it out now anyway... :confused:

Yeah ya already have it off... That's the servo that's left. Remember the brake fluid is very corrosive so hose down anything it comes into contact with.

So another day done and still no pressure in the brake pedal. Getting another mc from Poc to see if that sorts the issue and going to flush the entire system and use 5.1 fluid. Also got a set of hotwire earthed plug leads. Might sort the slight misfire i have.

yha4a3e6.jpg

yquzydam.jpg

Fitted a perfect unbutchered loom, adjusted my knock sensor position (cheers Sam) and whipped off the downpipe to have a new flexi welded in. Fitted brand new bulbs all round, went for the osram nightbreakers and did a few more stupid small bits....
Hopefully i can get the brakes sorted soon as i really just want to drive the fucking thing. :rolleyes:

That was it really. Just wrecked head looking at it like. Swapped it out for one that came with the car. Not 1 wire spliced.... yet.

Back
Top Bottom