Nialls Vzr N1

So ive swapped back to standard fuel pump and still the same story. Checked plumbing and its 100% right. Seems to be an injector problem. Ive had em out and checked all the seals and they seem fine but something not right with the pair on cylinder 2.
I remove spark plugs, unplug the two injectors on cylinder two from the loom turnover the engine and no fuel. Grand.
I plug them back into the loom and turn the engine, petrol shower. Im waiting on 4 second hand injectors to arrive tomorrow to swap them out. Anyone any ideas?

You have 8 injectors, did you check if there's a constant power to them for some wrong reason
I dont think theres any point changing the lot as its only the two giving trouble as far as i can see. I'll try swapping the injectors onto another cylinder anyway and see how that goes.

Swapped out two injectors, added two extra earths in the bay. And earthed the ecu to the dash cage. Waiting on the battery to charge to give it a go and see what happens. Fun times...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Battery charged and injectors swapped. Spark plugs out. Turned the key to turn it over and cylinder 2 filled again.
Check voltages on the injector looms and this is what im getting....
u9y3e8et.jpg

Bit more assembly. Spent the day tidying small bits and pieces, fitted the exhaust then assembled the front end, needs tweaking still but nice to get an idea of it.
Next job is to fit skirts, change oil again and bleed clutch. Waiting on rear caliper rebuild kits and ordering front kits next week.

vuhymasy.jpg

5ygatyze.jpg

eqara3aj.jpg

Few pics of them dry. For those who dont know they're SSR Type-C 's. Will be putting the stickers on tomorrow so they'll look brand new.

rypu2abu.jpg

u9ybegep.jpg

y3ypu3us.jpg

Back
Top Bottom