Nissan Pulsar Autech

Well got a bit cut out of the cross member and no vibrations :D Also got a set of phase 2 headlights from the VZR always sideways was breaking. Hopefully get a picture later. Totally transforms the front of the car. And put my lucino grille back on so my 2 slat maybe for sale.

Well got some good news from after getting my dastek fitted. The guys said that after they gave it some ignition changes the car absolutely loved it and made 188 bhp. Thats just with the exhaust change. Need to get the pully on now and clutch and flywheel. :D. Have to pick it up later and cant wait.

The guy said on the phone that he doesn't know what happened he just altered the ignition timing a bit and done something with the fuelling and hey presto off she went.

Well done pal. i'd love circa 190bhp from my GTi's, starting off with 143bhp is a long slog haha
Power increase seems cock on then, GTi's with the same mods kick out the same jump in power i think.

dd

Well done pal. i'd love circa 190bhp from my GTi's, starting off with 143bhp is a long slog haha
Power increase seems cock on then, GTi's with the same mods kick out the same jump in power i think.

dd

Cheers mate. Hopefully if i get the crank pully fitted i should get a bit more. Also have my fidanza flywheel to fit so the acceleration should jump a bit.

thats awesome dude well done, let us know the WHP when you get the graph :)

Cheers mate will do, ill get a pic up of it tonight when i get home.

Nice, seems the blokes at Autech were on crack when they were sorting the maps out on these and the N1's.

Nice, seems the blokes at Autech were on crack when they were sorting the maps out on these and the N1's.

Seems so lol. Dont know what sort of map they put on it at Autech. Well ill put the sheet up tomorrow or tomorrow night but it made 160.1 atw and 140 torque, well pleased.

Go the Autech.

Wanna sell it?:D

Thats the highest WHP figure ive seen from a DE on here.

Back
Top Bottom