Nissan Pulsar Autech

awesome figures mate :D

as for the pulley, i've been thinkin bout it and can't see how they'd use different pulleys for each model when if you order other underdrive pulleys you just order an sr20 pulley, not specific. my g-spec one uses a spacer and is still very close to the crank casing, without the spacer it would foul real bad.

awesome figures mate :D

as for the pulley, i've been thinkin bout it and can't see how they'd use different pulleys for each model when if you order other underdrive pulleys you just order an sr20 pulley, not specific. my g-spec one uses a spacer and is still very close to the crank casing, without the spacer it would foul real bad.

Cheers Craig ;)

Thats what i had been thinking since reading the other thread if they are for the sr20 they should be the same, will have to wait and see what happens.

I think he's probably openend up the top end HP a bit though at higher revs, maintaining 140ftlbs upto around 7500rpm by the sounds of it.

Id be putting an UR pulley on it to be safe tbh. 140ft/lbs is the standard torque figure?

I was thinking about that to be safe, will have to get some ££ saved. The torque before was low it was 127. Have you had yours on the dyno yet?

I think he's probably openend up the top end HP a bit though at higher revs, maintaining 140ftlbs upto around 7500rpm by the sounds of it.

From the printout the 140 is to about 6500 i think off the top of my head and the hp peaks at about 7600 or so.

did you try that MAF in the end?

I completely forgot about it sam, it has been sitting in my room with the rest of the things to fit. Too much guff happened lately like breaking down on the motorway in my dads passat when leaving the keys to the guys working on the car lol.

Not had mine dyno'd yet no, I do remember adjusting my timing and it feeling alot stronger. The standard torque peak is 5200 or 5500 i think and peak hp is at 6900. The UR is great for high up acceleration in 4th and 5th

My fly HP peaked at 7500 and the Whp peaked at 76?? of the top of my head. Although my knock sensor is fubarred again. The exhaust seems to be vibrating slightly on the bump stop on top of the cross member do you think this would cause the engine to think its knocking, gonna try and get a look on Sun.

Basically all i had done was cut a small piece out and had i welded back up to strengthen it to make room for the manifold. The part that is now touching is the join where it meets the downpipe and its hitting the block on top of the cross member. Syms had it removed on the gti i bought.

Dyno sheet and a bad pic of the car as it sits on the coilovers now with the back raised a bit.

DynochartAfterMap.jpg

SideAutech.jpg

Shit hot, And I bet Benskett is kicking himself for selling it when all it needed was some ECU trickery.

Nice peaky power delivery. How have autech managed that when the spec is similar say to s3r cam`d GTi which have peak power at around 6.5K?......saying that i`m sure my peak power has moved up the power band with my fuji header.

its different set up as you know ie solid lash, det valves etc and its mapped too, plus you want powe to kick in sooner and the stay to redline.

does it have different cam gears to other SR20's, the cam timing might be slightly different, moving the power band further up the rev range

Back
Top Bottom