Not Quite a GTR's Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOHOO GOT WHEELS

I am now the proud owner of some gti alloys !!!
they got nice rubber too Bridgestone Potenza RE720's

DSC01663.jpg

and another veiw

DSC01662.jpg

Did you supply Halfords with the paint code? Did you spray in a warm enviroment? Have you used rubbing compound on the final coat when dry?
Have you laqured the final coat? Did you use white plastic primer?

Are you supposed to use rubbing compound on the final coat of paint, or on the lacquer?

gti spoiler, nice exhaust and some lowering and she will be a goodun! GA series FTW lolz

Well mate ive got some gti struts with 40mm spax lowreing springs waitin to go on but im not gonna fit till ive got me gti p2 bumpers sprayed then i will fitt both on the same day . As for the spoiler im waitin for corbs to get back to me on that as he said he had one i could buy of him.

Well MOT is due soon so im keepin fingers crossed, on a good note though ive made the decision that shes been riding high for TOO FUCKING LONG so after MOT im gonna ave me 40mm spinged gti struts fitted cos im sick of stilts. oh yeh and a deglobe too.

SHE PASSED THE MOT !!!!! yeah
next job gonna wash her then put some black vinyl around the edge of the rear door to make it look less estate-efied!!!

yeh man and dependant on when ive got a few squid spare ill be avin me gti struts fitted wich will also drop it 40mm as the shocks have 40mm spax springs on!!
ftw

yeh sanch i agree but im a bit brok at the mo so its just a matter of waitin till i can afford to get one, and thats if anyone has one surplus to requirements.
but first and foremost my brakes need sortin out i need discs and pads all round !
my mate who works at kwik fit say to have it done there inc parts would be £370 :eek:
but as he is me mate and he rents out a workshop so he can do jobs on the side to earn extra says he will do it for £170 inc parts. But here is the bonus he said for that £170 he will also fit my gti struts (wich have 40 mm spax springs on) at the same time !
fuckin ace eh , havin mechanic mates FTMFW !!!!

well it looks like she'll be getting struts n brakes done within the next 2 weeks. but that still leaves me needing a new center section for my exhaust as mine has a huge hole in it. (infact i think hte hole is so bad it might of disconected completely) :eek:
but thatll have to wait as im completely broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom