Nude pics

• N/A - For those who know how

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • turbo because N/A sucks

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Meh, is it shiny?

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Ah I'm with ya, that is fair as it stands then. Hrm so mine with 200bhp and 300ftlb. Where does that come in? :lol:.

A comparison would be if Sim stripped his fully out, and kept to 10psi. Simple turbo setup with simple VVL build.

I'm on 7 psi meeee.

Whats all this 1/4 mile talk about anyways, its bollocks. Might as well buy a 2.0 corsa if going from 0 - 90 in a straight line is your hard-on. The track is where we need to compare these cars.

Whats all this 1/4 mile talk about anyways, its bollocks. Might as well buy a 2.0 corsa if going from 0 - 90 in a straight line is your hard-on. The track is where we need to compare these cars.

That's why I posted that EK9 video in the other thread, and why I started this one. That car only has 130ft/lb....but it fucking flies. But obvisously some people prefer high speed driving where turbo has it's advantages.

And 1/4 mile is an indication of power as it's always timed and you can always get a good enough time with enough power.

We need an AOC track day, where the men will be seperated from the boys.

Cadwell later in the year?

Can it be on a wet day? Apparently my car and I don't fair too badly in the wet :D.

200bhp n/a vs 200bhp turbo = n/a wins all day long, as i said earlier in the thread...its called area under the curve

aoc track day hell yes!!!

lol, as good as yes :lol:. But it would be an educational and interesting result. I think for a fair test Stu's need to stripped liked wezz's.

its allready stripped ;)

ive only got the front bucket seats, front carpet, dash, doorcards :D
im painting it all satin plack in a few days time, as nissan do a shit job of interior spraying :lol:

BUT i have the extra weigh of an large intercooler and turbo setup, WHICH all in all would add up to be the same as a standard interior, but that weight is all over the front end giving me more front grip,

track day sounds good :D

BUT i have the extra weigh of an large intercooler and turbo setup, WHICH all in all would add up to be the same as a standard interior, but that weight is all over the front end giving me more front grip,

:D

I knew there was another reason to stop N/A...weight issues, especially up front where it effects the handling most.

ya i know edvard, :D:D but i dont really get understeer TBH, i think its the comination of suspension setup/tyres,

tend to get more 4 wheel sideways action/ovrsteer :/

I'm sure it is immense, but the cost difference is a lot.

Just suprised me that's all.

What you have to think guys is the SR20 was designed to be turbocharged...that's why even the NA engine has all the castings for the turbo fixtures.

As for a track day, that would be f**kin' awesome!

Back
Top Bottom