Project JJ (Jamaica)

well I was feeling a bit idle today and passed by the dyno:

190whp, 149wtq

Old car was @ 184whp and 145wtq.

Maybe flywheel and re-tune made a bit a difference.

Will post sheet later.

Peace

SNC00153-2.jpg

Well over the past couple of days I have:

1. Welded out the rear wheel arch. A Nissan problem. Had to do same with my bluebird because of rot/rust.
2. Changed the mirrors over from the VZR and paint - Lucino mirrors were shaking a bit.
3. Installed mudguards
4. Painted a section of the bumper that got damaged - hit a dog a few days after buying car. Good thing though, because I was able to put back the tow-hitch cover since I got car with none. lol
5. Install fog lamps - Non genuine and not the crystal type but they are decent enough.
6. Installed alarm.
7. Installed fire extinguisher.

Pics:
SNC00165-1.jpg

Never think posted the rear of car before.

SNC00167.jpg

Fogs - in the day

SNC00170.jpg

Fogs - night

SNC00164.jpg

Front and rear mudguards

SNC00163-1.jpg

I have also shipped the two front Tein Coilovers to Tein USA for repairs. Hope they can be rebuilt.

Next? Going to the 1320 for the weekend to see what she can do.

Peace

its prob a bit late for you but there is a lad selling 2 tein ha coilovers here . if your intrested let me know :)

great project btw

Pulled 14.18 @ 98mph 2.2 sixty ft on street tyres yesterday.

Unfortunately I red-lighted in semi of 14 sec class.

SNC00175.jpg

Peace

any pics of your wheels? and them coilovers are gone now . but another set of tein ha are coming up but he wants 400 euro for them but thats 4 good ones

any pics of your wheels? and them coilovers are gone now . but another set of tein ha are coming up but he wants 400 euro for them but thats 4 good ones

The wheels are stock Nissan VZ-R, SE-R ones.

Just painted.

Will take a pic later

Peace

cheers dude , want to spray my own but dont know what colour

What colour is your car?

My colour (rims) was not a set code. I just went to the paint shop and they used a Toyota code (dark grey, node remember the number) and asked them to lighten it a bit.

Just make sure your spray guy puts at least 2 coats of clear on it.

Peace

its white the one in my profile . yeah i was thinking of a dark grey with a yellow or white strip around the side . i dunno lol

Back
Top Bottom