Raceworx P2 GTi

these turned up today :D

Photo209.jpg

very happy with them they will be fitted on saturday by a mechanic who is also doing the tracking should tighten the front up and retern the GTi to its former glpry if not abit better as it is mized with coilovers :D

quality looks good i may blast them with laqure to keep them looking shiny for longer but my fear of paint is saying no..

no they were £80 for the pair of ebay.. they look exactly like nissan ones though lol good welding on them.. no missing powder coat.. so well chuffed..

but i dont know how much they are from nissan i darent ask...

Just be aware that the ball joints on these aren't the standard diameter, so if they go, you won't be able to replace them, apart from that they will be fine.
Joe

dont think you can replace the ball joints anyway.. and at £40 a throw its probly cheaper in labour to just throw a new arm on with new bushes :D keep things perky...

probly do but unless whiteline are doing a 95% sale thet aint getting them

PS you werent the only REAL vvl dude :P mine was un-opend!

from the factory lol.. but not only was mine reall un opened it was 4 door and a loon.. First SR transplanted loon at that!

Well had a great holiday.. went to corbs on the way home to say hello to him and have a chocolate milkshake and a piano lesson.. then on saturday went up to see Q who had painted the unpaintable splitter! big up to him for that it was a ball ache..

also i got my first 300 miles to a tank going down to cornwall!! got 320 miles but fuck me that was serious steady driving :(

anyway fitted the spliter last night took the car for a clean and got some pictures.. so heres the results :-

Photo228.jpg

Photo229.jpg

Photo230.jpg

Photo231.jpg

fucking pimp i think you'll agree :D

Back
Top Bottom