Raceworx P2 GTi

needs

P1040135.jpg

thats alright you dont have to agree with me lol.. it wont be getting lowerd though...
1) its a rare splitter i dont want to fuck it up (cost a fortune so far)
2) it riders perfect and handles like a dream no cv boots splitting no joints going no bottoming out no arch grinding..
3) sheffield roads are the worst in europe (scientific fact for you there) if i was to go lower i would have to go stiffer to stop it hitting the floor and stop the arches scrapping and stop the exhaust hitting the rear axle.. which aint gona happen either been there done that still got back pains from it!
4)i want it to be abit of a track tool.. so wide tyres and good sidewals for me thanks :D

i love the streatch look but to get the streatch look you need the car LOW and you need the tyres tucked niether cutis's or kristians are low enough to pull of what i would call the proper stretch look.. they just have wide small wheels.. with an arch gap bigger than mine..

so lets look at curtis's it ideally needs the arches rolling all round the liners removing and dropping another inch atleast on the back.. and as he's said he's already grinding his way through the engine cradle.. that would look fucking cool if he can be botherd with the hassle but since when have we all been trying so hard to be euro fags botherd about how many times we bash our sumps off?

I think it just needs smaller diameter wheels, wheel/arch gap is fine (Although personally I like a bit of gap) but its the rolling radius that makes it look so high. As you say the hubs are really high.
Have you got any GTi wheels to test fit?

I think it just needs smaller diameter wheels, wheel/arch gap is fine (Although personally I like a bit of gap) but its the rolling radius that makes it look so high. As you say the hubs are really high.
Have you got any GTi wheels to test fit?

yes i do at my nans.. but it wouldt get of her drive with them on lol..

i could go back to 205/40/17 and it would look lower but whats the point would handal worse and be stiff as fuck..

was going to get a picture of how close the bumper is to the ground getting of my drive but its raining and my sisters cars in the way.. so will try again another day but its probly 2 fingers between floor and expencive splitter..

plus theres the fact of how the actual nismo demo car stands..

nismoP1-1.jpg

i got some driveway clearence pictures today :-

Photo236.jpg

Photo237.jpg

so i could probly manage a few mm to be taken of the ride hight i guesss.. but its still fucking close and i hate driving on and off it..

Calm down boy! its not as bad as it first looks! weve not lost this fourm to the euro fags just yet.. theres good solid practical british racers in there somewhere...

just prepair for incoming...

For the record, I didnt do that, some chav in essex did before I bought the car :D

I blew up the one I sold to craig by omitting the fan relay. Yeah.

omg ive never seen anything like the state of those bearings!

what have you salvaged from that engine then?

ha! Actually I swapped 2 broken SR20s for a cat back.

bartering.

BUT I've only ever actually killed one, and that was the whole short circuit/fan relay fiasco. The rest werent my fault.

the crank was supposed to be, but deemed poop.

I wanted the lifters, but they were all full of metal, and one was proper stuck so I broke it..

Back
Top Bottom