Raceworx's SR16VE Saloon

I dont know why but i really like the black bumper i think it looks cool with the alloys! Glad its been fixed ish!

nice to see it taking shape. dont leave the bumper black how do people think that would look well!!!can u get hold off gti head lights or are the phase one lights staying?

cheers corbs thanks alot for the help... :D

yeah thats my old matt black bumper.. im going to book it in with Q in abit and get it sprayed up red.. aswell as sort all the rust..

had a scare today driving down the road car started was missing on a cylinder, sounded like a Subaru, so got home fearing the worst (blown piston ring) but found all that was needed was to plug the HT lead back in as number 3 cylinder had come off the distributor. Fucking Halfords crap!! :)

right went bedding in the new clutch snuk onto a local airfield lol had a few drag launches 0-100mph :-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowaoPNCEFI[/ame]

this was the second run the clutch was still new and not gripping well so no tyre chirp just slip! but after a few run started getting wheel spin and felt so much better..

also one of the plugs leads fell off again halfords leads are to tight.. so iv had to run them l;oose rather than through the holder!!

plans are to swap the oil for 10w-40 fully synthetic fit a new short shifter swap the 245 tyres to the front as the others are wearing, put new discs and pads on the front and also fix the lamba sensor as its not plugged in yet as the leads dont match.. but will sort that out!

yeah speedo is right, remember its reving to 8K lol its as accurate as oem anyway.. remember thats also with oversize 17's on aswell..

yeah, i keep thinking your using the Sr16 box.

.....which probably explains why you're falling out of VVL.

no i bet some bastard has that box laying around or its till in the scrap yard where i got my engine from i missed a trick i think getting it.. ah well

i think thats why it doesnt feel as fast as it should it pulls well but as its so high geared it just makes it feel slower.. looking at it it pulls second really well to say its still only a 1.6! and its puling a full weight barge!

is it just me or are both cams switching at 5700 ish now? vtec kicked in yo :lol: looks good man, bet you cant wait to get it down the strip dude. come to york and slay some hondas with me :D

Back
Top Bottom