Ross Autech

Yeah guy is good with amount of work he does for the prices. Fingers crossed you dont have same wee hassles we did.

Eddie why do you need to know the price if you don't mind me asking, not like your ever going to come up here for some work.

he is moving area soon, he wants a place with an oven, and better accessability,

yeah fiona's car still looks like its rolled out the showroom, he found dings and dents we never even seen. looks like he is doing a top job mate, i'll need to pop up and see it when its done mate

so i bought this car the beginning of november looking something like this :

37160_10150292675035005_522925004_15361209_5731693_n.jpg

unfortunately at the end of november my fun was cut short by an accident.

here we are, 7 weeks on. and i finally got behind the wheel of the new, improved Autech Pulsar GTi.

167734_10150366013580005_522925004_16697732_3314606_n.jpg

fuck. yes. lads.

that is all

Fuck off. Black surround for the absolute win.

Well played Ross.

i hate to say it, but it doesn't suit the P1 bumper now.

Agree with you ammar, think clear ph2 headlights would look better would compliment the clean silver paintjob :)

What you think of the paintjob impressed?

nice motor man, :)
looking great
:thumbs:

defo needs a splitter,

bet you cant wait to get modding some more?
whats next?

Poly Trailing arm bushes
coilovers
20mm spacers
Poly steering rack bushes
extend dizzy wires so i can put the timing back where it should be
GTi alloys powdercoated.

all this should be done by next week.

then im just gonna enjoy it. and of course aim to hit my target on the quarter mile.

Love it. I think a ph2 front bumper and Sri splitter would be lush. Phase 1 isn't doing much for me in Silver with the Autech skirts.

i thought long and hard about the front end. even had my card in my hand to order an autech front but in the end i realised i like lowness and it would easy be the end of an autech bumper.

i just dont like p2 fronts. i tried it on the GX and quickly went back to the p1 front. so im keeping p1 full front with SRi splitter.

matt. cheeky sod. i did it on purpose though :P

Back
Top Bottom