Ross Autech

Coming together lovely mate. Any fates for the respray it are you waiting on bits still?

its hitting the bodyshop monday morning for a quote. if the price is right it will just be staying there. last thing i need to fit is a new passenger wing, which i have (in BS7 :()

Nice dude, honestly didn't see the autech spoiler first time I looked :rolleyes:

What's the plan for the rear bumper? Ph2 lip or spats now?

just gonna be the autech colour coded mudguards

nice spoiler, shame about the boot alignment, though it's a hell of a lot better than it was :)

you will struggle to find an N15 where the boot lid lines up. it actually lines up better now than it did before the crash. they all seem to drop for some reason...

as requested, got some pictures of it in the bodyshop.

DSCI4115.JPG

DSCI4116.JPG

DSCI4117.JPG

DSCI4118.JPG

DSCI4119.JPG

Are they taking the glass out? I'd definately suggest getting it removed before paint. The cost of labour to mask it all would probably cover the cost of taking it out. You'll get a better job in the end mate. Mine has been done before and it's starting to lift around the rubbers. Defo getting them out before I paint it again.

Ross please could you PM me how much hes charging for the work?

Lol at least the guys got good attention to detail taking out all the little dents etc :yinyang:

Back
Top Bottom