Ross Autech

I was going through a draw today and found these...

001-3.jpg

002-4.jpg

It's an advert for your car from years ago. It was on Autotrader but never sold. I can't think of the exact date, but I think it was when I had my first Gti.

Price £7,000!!! :LOL:

From what I remember on the history of it, it lost the Front Bumper at a Southend cruise where he ran into the back of a Fiesta.
Then it was repaired and parked up for quite a while. When it was parked up, the spoiler was stolen.
Then Andy spotted it after it'd been stood for years and the rest is AOC History.

It hasnt had an easy life...

I THINK it was imported as a nissan certified used car. It had 7000km on it at uk registration.

Its probly not much longer for this world tbh

Did I give you all the history I had for it? between two early mots it managed to loose 500mile off the clocks

Yeah you gave me all that, and showed me where the miles dropped. Weird! I also cant work out how its delimited...

Anyway this is parked up again as it needs more repairs. Bastard thing

It's strange, the signal the defi took from the ecu was in kmh so it would only limit you to 180,however the clocks display mph so you'd be limited to 180mph in theory.must be something between the speed sensor to the ecu

It's strange, the signal the defi took from the ecu was in kmh so it would only limit you to 180,however the clocks display mph so you'd be limited to 180mph in theory.must be something between the speed sensor to the ecu

The convertor for the clocks is Wired into the back of the clocks.

Ive had the engine loom in my hands and looked over it, no sign of any form of delimiter.

Its straaaange. Obviously i have an unlimited audm ecu now. And i think whatever is converting the signal to the ecu is fucking with the signals. As my consult gauge is miles off

the speed sensor signal goes to the dash then to the ecu, and the dash has the logic whether to display in mph or kph. my ve speed sensor feeds my n16 dash which shows in mph, but i am still limited to 112mph/180kph that the jdm ecu forces, so although the dash uses the pulse count/voltage from the speed sensor to convert to show in mph, it must send the exact same pulse count/voltage from the speed sensor direct to the ecu unchanged hence why i am still speed limited by the jdm limiter.

So i am back on that "dont spend money on anything but tax, fuel and insurance" bike.

however i felt i could splurge a quid on this :

bcc70f7b.jpg

and i have had this sitting in tottori prefecture for months, so i decided to get it shipped in. but shh. its secret modz

889a2e7f.jpg

filled with jap newspaper.

564682_10151458118665005_522925004_23389349_869759562_n.jpg

this amused me. let me know if you get it :p (phil, you will appreciate it)

Well, i better close this case. finish the story.

the funeral

a312361f.jpg

Heart wrenching...

e43e9eb4.jpg

and finally goodbye

8e6c10d0.jpg

here is why... this is where the fire started

e8885ae5.jpg

so yeah. its over.

do i miss it? nope.
do i regret anything ive done with it? nope.
ze end.

Back
Top Bottom