Sams VZ-R N1

no Im not fitting things for a single date on a calender Im fitting them because I have them..... there is alot in my garage still

That video neeeeeds the benny hill music!!!!

needs 'yakety sax' as a soundtrack though :)

great minds think alike, fools seldom differ :lol:

no Im not fitting things for a single date on a calender Im fitting them because I have them..... there is alot in my garage still

nice work! can't wait to get my daughterboard so i can drop in my n1 copies!. what else do you have planned for it?

just more bolts ons now, clutch and flywheel next hopefully.

So as I had notched the bolt holes on the fuji I removed it today to check how well it was lined up, happy to see they were near perfect height wise, just had to centre them a bit more as I had used a drill bit that wanted to go to the side instead of down.

A proper Dremel is a great tool

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

fitted a new rad cap

IMG_0355.jpg

and this is my current engine bay look.

IMG_0358.jpg

I want to get the filter pushed a bit further into the wing now, as there is some space for it to move over.

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

bay is far too cluttered for me, needs some throttle bodies, no abs and some wire tucking :D

have you seen strattons NX that bay looks clean.. moving the rad forward really makes some space and cleans the bay up aswell as all the above..

our rads cant move any further forward his NX has the rad in the stock location.

I really need some stock silver wheels

RIMG0283.jpg

Can you get a picture of how the MAF is joined to the Blitz, I have one coming to me Thursday without it and would like to know what the original uses see how difficult it is to replicate. Please and thanks :)

I place the maf on drilled holes and bolted it up, and covered the holes that are then redundant.

Back
Top Bottom