Sams VZ-R N1

Its doesnt have a foglight no, I may wire one in but Ive probably only driven in fog once in the last 4 years maybe....

Nice motor dude, did they do a 2.0 N1 as well as a 1.6?

Love how clean it is underneath, looks solid as, very nice!

noope, only 2.0 VE was in Primeras/Bluebirds/another one that escapes me.

They had less aggressive cams though apart from the 20V VE which almost had 16VE cams.

Ah ok, yeah the 20V is a pretty savage engine, shame they only put it in the worst model of Primera....

The 20VE cams look pretty mild to be fair in comparison to 16VE ones!

a 20ve is a pretty tame engine actually, its only when bits are added they become any good

Yeah I've always though that, the 16VE gets 187bhp standard, whilst the extra 400cc can only muster another 10bhp, up to 197. (BHP figures only used for speculation as Ive heard that 16ve's rarely make that 187 standard.)

the "normal" 20VE has awful cam specs, which they fixed with the 20V 20VE, which is the most confusing naming convention ever.

Looking real well now, set of lucino rears would tidy the rear up nicely along with an n1 spoiler. Wont be long until you get one they get broken over here often enough ya just have to be willing to spend.

Bluetops are 175 and N1's are 197 or 200ps as far as nissan published... real world maybe not so much! there not the first company to lie although I have seen a few standard ones make slightly over 190 I have never seen 197 although there all over 10 years old now anyway so you wouldn't expect them to make what they came out of factory with.

Never been a fan of the lucino lights I much prefer the colours of the VZR lights :)

a wing will come in time, got other things to spend money on first.

washed it earlier for the first time, Im pretty confident that with a polish it will rectify the majority of the imperfections :)

the VZR lights do look far nicer against the black

I diagree, Lucinos on black is the best combination. Not saying Sam should do it, just saying :)

78333d26.jpg

Okay that does look pretty sweet but in the case of Sam's non kitted N1 it does suit the look far better IMO, Maybe its just the cars themselves, i know i couldnt imagine Andy S's Black Gti with anything other than Lucino's

Okay that does look pretty sweet but in the case of Sam's non kitted N1 it does suit the look far better IMO, Maybe its just the cars themselves, i know i couldnt imagine Andy S's Black Gti with anything other than Lucino's

having seen it with both when chris owned it, the lucino's suited it much better

Back
Top Bottom