Sams VZ-R N1

was just filing down the rear beam to stop it rubbing on the coilovers and noticed one of the breather pipes from the petrol tank that links with the carbon canister had perished away and split in about 3 places, So I have removed it and capped it off as its redundant anyway.

Next job will be getting the car up on ramps and removing the now un-used hard pipes.

Just scrubbed out the engine bay of all the dust and have given it a good going over, looks great now.

dropped the wheels off for powder coating too :)

£85 stripped and coated = profit

Just looked at the pics Sam and i'm really liking the whole Black wolf in sheeps clothing look!

Red seats look fantastic against the Black bodywork. Re-trimmed door cards maybe??

You ought to fit a rear facing camera to capture that "What the fuck just happened?" expression on the people's faces you've overtaken!

Ive almost perfected having the cams switch at the precise moment I pass peoples windows, thats quite funny :D

Found my 10 year old point and shoot then wait 5 mins for it to save the photo.... but itl do

Well after Ed's dirty pics, I spent 10 mins going round the engine bay, has come up pretty well I reckon :)

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

And the full interior is back in now, for a little while anyway.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Ive put a layer of this under the carpets and rear seat, its dense carpet insulation found it at a house I was painting chopped to size and layed it in it weighs nothing and will go some way to quieting down some noises.

IMG_0006.jpg

Nardi wheel soon and a new gear nob

Its a resonator of some description.

Heres some pics showing the girth of the Blitz filter

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

biggest and best you can get :)

looks awesome sam!!!

I remember seeing the tech with the blitz on, thats when you realise how massssive the filters are :D

Had I kept the Racing Harts this is how I would have painted them :)

p3.jpg

I only went over the engine bay quickly, there is more to do but its not a priority.

Im keeping the AC for now, been quite useful these last few hot days, if/when it breaks I will remove it.

So I machined the wing to get an idea of how the car would come up... safe to say Im pretty happy.

Only spent 10-15 mins or so on it :)

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom