Simcards Autechish GTi+T

It must be really awesome having a brand new engine in your car. Looking good, but the rear wheels could do with being pushed out a bit, Autech kit makes the standard GTi wheels look a bit small lol.

Having said that, you're going for new wheels aren't you :lol:

lose the bonnet sponge, makes it look muchos better ;)

what gearbox you after?

I am tempted to but afraid it will leave a nasty glue residue. Can you shed any light on this? Is it simply clipped on like on some motors? I've never really looked at it enough to notice how its on there.

I'm not after, i've bought one.

There's no sponge on my pulsar bonnet and have to say it looks miles better, so yes, get rid.

Car's looking brilliant mate :thumb:

AFAIK, the sponge is just clipped onto the skeletal frame, mine was removed before I got it, so unless it`s had a new bonnet, there`s no glue to worry about. :)

I am tempted to but afraid it will leave a nasty glue residue. Can you shed any light on this? Is it simply clipped on like on some motors? I've never really looked at it enough to notice how its on there.

I'm not after, i've bought one.

yeah no glue just a few plastic clips, tear the fucker off.

alrite smart arse what gearbox you bought? the one from across the ponds?

Awsome.

Some folk are really stepping up the game on the AOC like and you are one of them.

Cannae wait till it's dumping like a whore.

sweet that like!
im looking forward to seeing her in the flesh tonight......altho the main thing is it wil be 100miles closer to turbo time :)

ALC mini meet!

P1060527.jpg

P1060521.jpg

Dans Counter
P1060516.jpg

sorry i couldnt be arsed to come over fella's!

lol

just got alot on at the moment with both the business' and moving house etc things are stupid busy

even the offer from dan seemed almost to good to turn down but i know wezz would of enjoyed it instead!

whats the crack with the box fella? it taking longer to arrive now?

you know you got to let me have a look over it before you fit it!

or at least get me details when you do get it!

Back
Top Bottom