Simcards Autechish GTi+T

I gave them a Scottish million aka funk all. The day had cost me £130 already so they were kind enough to not charge me for the day. I got a free compression test out of it.

Sam - wheels were off ebay, rota circuit 10's, 2nd hand but not a mark on them, came with 4 nearly brand new khumo's. £300 all in as they were in York so i thought i'd gotten a bargain. They're surprisingly lightweight. I'm currently photoshopping the gunmetal - light gold so i'll get some pictures up, see what people think. Definitely changes the look of the car :O

Scarborough to Fife & back in one day nearly killed you ? You should try Inverness to Silverstone & back in a day & a half . . . . . :P

Seriously though, I did feel sorry for you until you started slagging anything Scottish off. That's twice now I've noticed - do you hear me slagging anything English off ? :roll:

try belfast to dublin to holyhead to bournemouth IN ONE DAY

fell asleep at the wheel too, was on the go from 3am didnt get to the gf's till 9pm

Scarborough to Fife & back in one day nearly killed you ? You should try Inverness to Silverstone & back in a day & a half . . . . . :P

Seriously though, I did feel sorry for you until you started slagging anything Scottish off. That's twice now I've noticed - do you hear me slagging anything English off ? :roll:

Are you for real? Scottish, English, Welsh etc etc, i'd rip the piss out of it all. Everything is fair game in my book. Sounds like you need a job in Brussels thinking of ways to make life even more miserable.

So its Reading next week, lets see if the southern soft cunts can do better than the ginger haggis eating braveheart wanking taggart watching thistle fucking tight arses.

Stay tuned x

Didnt see where Simcard slagged something off because it was Socttish, only slagging something off which happened to be Scottish :rolleyes:. Or did I miss a post? (Exception made for Sim's last post which was obvious...:lol:).

these problems from dastek are weird as i didnt have any problems and they have never mapped a VVL before, oh well :rolleyes: plus my car was running dangerously lean before it was mapped

sounds like some people need to pull their pants out of there arse. if you new mark hes a cool guy you need to meet him before you judge him really coz hes a sorted guy and wouldn't take anytihing to heart that he says.

bad news bout the car hope you get it sorted soon i need to go for a spin in it lol.

Agreed Benzo, Sims as sound as they come.

He was fucked about, just so happened to be by a few Pictlanders..........:door:

Mark I really hope you haven't just disconnected the boost pipes and drove it around with the turbo spooling ...

I had no choice lover, otherwise i was stranded in Scotland. Not been tear arseing it around though, i dont go over 4k revs. It wont do any harm like that, its just doing what it would do normally. It's juts not ideal.

Back
Top Bottom