StevenC's GTi

TBH I hate the black grille bandwagon :P Lovely looking car though steven, I think grids will work very well, especially with some nice wheelnuts like Andy S has.

guys guys guys modifications both tuning and styling are very limited with our almera's. most will have stuff thats all ready been done. not like saxo's or pugs where by at meets they all' look different haha.

GTi's normally found in black, red, blue, green, silver & errrrrrrrrrr lol
dd

Delivery!!!

wheels1.jpg

Yes. Works so well with the black grille too.

That's quite a few of us with Grids now I think. Not common, just damn sexeh! What's next on the shopping list?

Paint for the calipers...and matching rim tape...which before ANYONE STARTS...I'd had planned for DONKEYS but just hadn't told anyone for fear of being copied but now everyones at it I'm just gonna do it regardless as I think it's gonna look COOL:D

Clutch and flywheel goes in tomorrow and car get's properly set up suspension wise on thursday. Awwwwww yea.

Btw...T1.mother.****ing.R's...best tyre ever!

Ok, I have ordered "rim tape" thats already curved, but I couldn't wait to see what it looked like so jumped down to halfords and gave it a bash with their straight stuff. What a PITA to put on! It's not straight...but you get the idea of how it'll look.

Yes, it's orange and yes the calipers will hopefully be going orange also. The orange side repeaters will return and I don't plan to do anything with the indicators. A lot of the stickers will be coming off too. Don't really know what came over me with some of them.

wheels2.jpg

Looks good Wezz, oh....

But seriously, I think it may look like a catherine wheel when your driving?

Right ATM, it probably does but I'd imagine the curved tape will be easier to apply and therefor look better.

If I can't get the rimtape right, I've got a mate who's done a few. He does it with the help of his Tyre fitting machine.

It's probably becasue the wheels are in the shadows too, can't really see anything other than the tape. I'm sure it will look good once done properly.

Heh I had a feeling it would be orange but didnt post because I thought you wouldnt say anyway if it's a secret!

So black grids with orange calipers eh?! :P

Back
Top Bottom