STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Tar folks, makes it all worth it. I really love my GTi, never had such a nice car to drive and own.
Can’t imagine ever selling it as it’ll be way too hard to find another the same.
ive posted this on NPOC too however, Im torn between getting my alloys painted in dark grey
like clicky or to leave them silver. Cus once there painted that’s it and they look smart now.

david

went for a blue still unsure about them. might have another go when the weather picks up a tad.
its been a while since i last wash'd her 5 weeks iirc. had some free time today and wa laa only the outside mind, interior and windows will be done tomorrow.

enjoy

DSCF9930.jpg

DSCF9936.jpg

DSCF9935.jpg

DSCF9918.jpg

and an arty fart one too lol
DSCF9949.jpg

comments welkom
david

you know what? i think the bluey really works! never would have thought it would :)

shocked you havent washed it in 5 weeks though :eek:

Good job of cleaning it looks well. . .My GTI is similar (Not as clean lol) but want to get it detailed, What u use to do it? I wud assume it was all detailing equipment (Clay bars, Buffer etc)?

believe it or not david uses a product called elbow grease. never heard of it myself although the kosovans down the koswash might use it...

:lol:

ta dam finally fit my Razo RA42 Ally gear knob and leather gaiter. had these sitting round for weeks, but could seem to remove the GTi gear knob without damaging it. borrow'd my mates plumbers pliers raped a rag round the leather gear knob, twisty twisty and bingo.

the surround is the stock item once the rubber gaiter is removed and the leather gaiter which measures up perfect is from a 306 GTi-6, thats why it has the used' look lol

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

- what an improvement
david

If i could press a thankyou button for the thread, i would but i can't LOL :)

This has been an amazingly interestng read. I have enjoyed reading it too. You have a truly amazing Almera GTi, and you have done so many interesting things to it. And nice to see you constantly clean it. I do the same to my primera, same colour as yours (AJ4?) but the results don't come up as good as yours!

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted.

John. :D

Back
Top Bottom