Stufagti's turbo build

:lol:

still goes good with 4 man up and a gearbox in the boot :lol:

That reminds me. I took Daz+1 and phil for a ride in mine (they all pilled in at once :rolleyes:), but the weight slowed me down so you guys need another ride :P

well that BOSCH man did a diagnostics check and got rid of the flashing engine light, and still it wouldnt start had 'imobilizer' come up everytime before he tried to start the car! then engine light would flash again :(

oh well he didnt charge me!!! BONUS :D

so i rang my matey with the flatbed and he took it to my local nissan garage, where it will be started in the next few days, and hopefully ill be able to drive it away yippee, after paying a nissan bill tho :(
oh welll ill have some boost to help me forget about that :lol:

try get info out of them as to the problem for future reference.

Best of luck fella, bet the nissan techs will be drewling over it hehe

yeah cheers, i was thinking that bet its the best almera theyve ever seen,

ALTOUGH praying that they dont go out and rag it! as you do get some idiots, especially if they dont let the turbo heat up properly :/

check the mileage before you take it in. Being mechanical odometer less easy for them to return it like a digital one :)

while my cars off the road, :D

ive been doing some more work,

got the boost guage fitted
DSC00187.jpg

Just read through this

Must say bloody good job (Y)

Some people take short cuts etc, but seems like this one has had some money spent!

Good work :)

Yeah got the happy Stu call wohoo, sure he's going for a rather long spin somewhere to get the battery charged up (any excuse eh!) just watch out for those interceptors Autobot!

Back
Top Bottom