Stufagti's turbo build

Was talking to craign last night when he got your text, Im really sorry man, but light at the end of the tunnel n all that :)

That sucks a big one.

Theres not much to say here really, just that i feel sorry for you, and i hope you dont let it get you down too much.

Hi mate can sympathise with u , ive got a N15 with pulsar engine in , wicked little cars when there running , all i can say is im glad im a mechanic , always something to do lol,

my no4 piston cracked between the rings , ive just rebuilt my engine , ive fitted wossner 8:1 Com Ratio pistons and there great, mine did pink at high boost on standrd ~Gti-R Pistons, its fine now, ive also fitted an apexi fuel controller , runs so much better now , i looked at ur spec and ur 9:1 pistons seem a bit high to me , u might have just been unlucky and it was deting its self ,

your right in what you say about the injector thought ? also do you have an uprated fuel pump 300xz or skyline ?

one more thing then ill leave you in peace, your z32 calipers did you have adapter brackets made up or something , i wanna convert mine , thought id ask as uve done it ,

Good Luck Dan

yeah cheers matey, its a SR20DE +T,
ill b getting some more pistons so ill be going 8-1 next time, as i had a really heavy skim when i was running high comp NA, so even tho ive got a thicker Hgasket its most probably worked its way back up to 9-1ish,
i have a 255 walbro pump so thats all ok, it is only the 1 piston, so annoying, if it was all 4 then it could be boost level or timing, but only 1!

as for my brakes they are from a mate of mine in edinburgh,

he sells them as a kit, with fully recon'd calipers and freshly painted, 304 ebc discs, braided lines, mounts, ebc red stuff pads,

hes is a really nice chap, and the whole kit weighs less than gti parts!!! its all about the alloy calipers! ;)
they work REALLY well too!!
send me a pm if you want his number :D

well got some JDM R32 skyline seats last week, going to get custom fitted to the ga this week so theyll be all ready for when shes back on the road,
ah cant wait now, my plans are all sorted, i know how much and where to get the bits, just gotta save a few more pennys,

seeing as the seats came from a 4 day old scrappyard skyline (lucky find) i gave them a good wash today
before

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

after, (had to empty 3 buckets of black dirty water) they are still a bit damp so seem darkish, oh and ive got my mum sorting out the small rwear/rip marks ;)

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

I sat in these in Robs Autech they are very firm but do hold you through the bends :)

loving the seats.. verry supportive... there in the GA at the moment.. its weird as the cars got alot of body roll and you end up leaning with the roll... makes the car feel like it handles realy well lol...

love em stu.. awsum find!

loving the seats.. verry supportive... there in the GA at the moment.. its weird as the cars got alot of body roll and you end up leaning with the roll... makes the car feel like it handles realy well lol...

love em stu.. awsum find!

bodyroll?

lowering springs fix that :p

seats look good stu, look rather comfortable but as i found out... i dont fit in bucket seats

haha sam ;)

i like the occasion rally stage ;) :lol:

its just a runnabout

it does me :D

turbo engine coming out in 2 weeks mmmm cant wait :D

well got some JDM R32 skyline seats last week, going to get custom fitted to the ga this week so theyll be all ready for when shes back on the road,
ah cant wait now, my plans are all sorted, i know how much and where to get the bits, just gotta save a few more pennys,

seeing as the seats came from a 4 day old scrappyard skyline (lucky find) i gave them a good wash today
before

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

after, (had to empty 3 buckets of black dirty water) they are still a bit damp so seem darkish, oh and ive got my mum sorting out the small rwear/rip marks ;)

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

ddrrrooooolll

Back
Top Bottom