Stus Track Car

Im just glad it gained power with the intake, would be pretty embarrasing if it didn't.

Just needs an adjustable FPR for a bit more juice really. The fuelling is okay, but between 4000-5000rpm its needs more fuel, as thats causing the dip in power. A few more psi should see 13's between 4-5k, and 12's across the rest of the range.

I suspect that this is just a slightly tired engine, its making stock power at over 7500rpm, which is above the stock limiter.

The numbers arent too bad though, ive seem similar numbers from RR DE's with the same mods.

At higher revs they`re actually not too bad.....and thats what matters.
The HP figure for a dyno dynamics isn`t too bad either.

is your bonnet pinned? Would scare me running standard catch with all the insides cut off the bonnet!! Car is looking good, real purposeful

here is the before the clean filter, mini brush removal and hard pipe,
defo running differently but when i get it remapped it will all get sorted out! :)

23032011456.jpg

23032011454.jpg

after, with clean air filter, no brush and hard pipe,
DSC08902.jpg

DSC08901.jpg

what ive done has affected increased the air flow, defo,

i dont think im gonna need a fpr as the map will up the fueling anyway, well see how it goes, got my s3 cams going in and new exhaust (get rid of the pooie scorpion one :) )

Fitted the S3 cams, defo a big improvent!

Lotsore power top end, off for the remap tomorro!! ;)
Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Yeah this will be the 3rd time its been remapped,

It was low on power to start with dude to the blocked/dirty air filter, when orugonally mapped, so really hoping for at least 160bhp, but tbh, im not fussed as it drives so so well, and thats now, so really excited to get it bk,

There has been a big and very noticeable difference from before and now,

Next up poly windows being fitted week after shakeys, :)
Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Back
Top Bottom