Stus Track Car

after seeing nistro's motor with the 25mm spacers and the gts brakes up front and letting some love wee out i don't understand why all n15 owners don't do it :yes:

all nistro needs is some 15-20mm spacers for the rears!

yeah true, nistro is using z32 brakes the same as mine,

But yeah all n15 owners should have them on their shopping list, but i think people buy aftermarket wheels with a slightly lower offset, then they become an expensive mod, about £200 delivered from the states for H&Rs which are a good quality made brand, hubcentric too, :)

Personally i think its cheaper to buy £200 wheel spacers than £600+ on new aftermarket wheels, obviously they look better but for the price it gives the car a different look to what other wheels give, as even most aftermarket wheels could do with spacers too, :) as wheel companies still produce wheels with about a 30-45mm offset :(

:)

yep i agree totally after seeing how well it looks with the wheels properly filling the arches! and 350z and r32 gts front calipers are the same thing aren't they?

[edit]
brain fart, meant to say z32 not 350z
[/edit]

na 350z calipers are brembo, the Z32 wich is the nissan 300x, :)
they came with the best nissan calipers from the factory, which also come on the R33 gtr skyline iirc :)

Sumitomo make the Z32(300ZX) calipers, as well as the R32 GTR one's. But they're different. R33 GTS-T I think are made by Sumitomo too but are made for different size discs and pads.

right got some pics up,

Got my magnecores fitted :)

DSC07058Small.jpg

Now for the spacers,

DSC07045Small.jpg

DSC07048Small.jpg

DSC07049Small.jpg

DSC07052Small.jpg

DSC07054Small.jpg

DSC07055Small.jpg

DSC07059Small.jpg

DSC07064Small.jpg

DSC07070Small.jpg

DSC07068Small.jpg

Got dark in the end so was hard to get proper pics :)

na it looks level to me :)

the ground is slightly uneven but not much,
ill leave it as is, besides if i do raise the back the frnt bumper will get even closer to the floor :(

Back
Top Bottom