SuperDan's GTI

fooking hell! i didnt think it was that bad when you text me lol, good timing really dude, only 1 thing now, hope and prayer this VE runs :lol:

my motor is just standard, breathing mods thats it :D

Wezz dont you dare say that lol. go touch some wood now. lol

Is there anything i could do with getting before i start the swap, am gettin some drive shaft seals just incase they split.

Oh an couse your great mates with are local nissan dealership can you get me a good price on some oil, coolant and oil filter lol.

lol i know mate.

hmmmmm not too sure really, have you got a clutch? a good idea while its all out, thats about it really.

yeh i'll get you some, i'll get 2 lots as i need some for the VE this weekend too :D

Your a legend you are, i can now tick coolant and oil of my bits list lol.....cheers! Let me knw how much an al sort ya out. If ya can get me a price on the drive shaft seals to bud altho al probs try and keep the gearbox in, but best to be safe than sorry i guess.

Yeah ordered a clutch kit at the same time i ordered the header an down pipe.
Cant wait till its done. A will be down tpark more often than a have been once its done.
Also i have desided to do my cam cover blue with the lettering white, but hey thatll probs change again by tomorrow lol.

Look what came today................:D

DSC00153.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00152.jpg
[/IMG

The engines all ready to come out now, gonna remove it on sat after work. then clean everything up and respray the engine bay, so its all mint for the new engine! :lol:

Also just woundering does anyone have or know where i can get a front gearbox mount for a good price couse i rung up nissan today and they said it would be around £60:eek: at tread price lol. thanks.

if you mean the main front engine mount at the front of the car bolted up to the cross member? get a solid one bought on the group buy mate.

manifold here too woohoo

Yeah, wont be fitted until the new engines in bud, just thought add rap it round...see what it looked like...and im liking it alot :)

Get on the group buy mate for the solid ones :) makes a lot of difference. You can buy the one I ordered if you want as I dont really need it atm.

nah av just found out they have all sold out untill its gonna be worth getting another 8. lol mayb next time a. altho 1st things 1st........i am now a fully qualified member of the team lol...good times...apart from my gti being off the road...bad tmes!!!!:(

:D happy days. I do want to get one eventually but its not a necessity for me at this time, particularly as my car isnt on the road.

Back
Top Bottom