SuperDan's GTI

looooookin gurrrrrd man!

is that a driveshaft in the empty engine bay pic!? looks really slim considering its the longer driveshaft of the two?

I've only just got to read through this mate, congrats on sorting out all your issues so well :) and respect for adding modifications whilst repairing problems :)
Haha.
Just one question.. How did you get Wezz's engine (phase 2) to work with your phase 1 Clocks?
Was it just a case of using your old engine loom?
Cheers, Joe

You are too kind mush, too kind. I think its found a good home.

VIDEO?

You say it sounds well, how does it go?
It goes like shit off a shovle, its loads faster than my old one, lol then again wouldnt have taken much considering the stat the engine was in lol. Next time i see wezz ill get him to take a video, i dont know how to get it on my tread so you can watch it on here lol, if ya get me!!

looooookin gurrrrrd man!

is that a driveshaft in the empty engine bay pic!? looks really slim considering its the longer driveshaft of the two?
Thanks budddy, yeah its the driveshaft, think there both the same size in thickness aint they?

I've only just got to read through this mate, congrats on sorting out all your issues so well :) and respect for adding modifications whilst repairing problems :)
Haha.
Just one question.. How did you get Wezz's engine (phase 2) to work with your phase 1 Clocks?
Was it just a case of using your old engine loom?
Cheers, Joe
Cheers pal, its been a long journey,lol. Thought a should do all the mods while doing the engine, get it all done in one. All a need now is that solid front engine mount lol :D
No its not wezzs engine joe, wezz lost his job so he wasnt able to do his engine before the new year, but i needed an engine straight away due to mine fookin up, so i bourght elliots (inahole) engine, its awsome he gave me recipes from kp motorsports for all the work its had done to it and they come to around £1400 :eek: lol.......happy day, i really couldnt be happier with the finished product!!! i love it, i love almeras and i love this club lol, i think i av just started to cry a little lol joke.

Rowdy-GTI -- Very true, an i only bought the car for £400, an i did about 4000miles in her before she went so guess its not to bad lol.

Daniel Bluey

It was a bargain Bluey without a doubt but without the blowup that your old engine had and Wezz losing his job i would probably still have it! Chance is a wonderful thing!

And to think all those timewasters that ummed and aarred over it!

I am sure you will be able to post a vid the same way you post a photo (thru photobucket) i know Wezz slots em in thru Youtube, It would be like a final farewell!

Catch you at Skripps' garage Bluey.

Ps. OVER £1400 if you take into account servicing/maintenance etc plus the blood, sweat and tears! Money well spent pal money well spent.

REMEMBER, FRIENDS ARE BETTER THAN MONEY!

i love it, i love almeras and i love this club lol, i think i av just started to cry a little

Wonder if we might have the most dedicated member of the club in the making?

Glad to hear everythings gone alright for you mate! Looks really good. Apart from the alloys, not too keen on them. Get some GTi wheels :)

It was a bargain Bluey without a doubt but without the blowup that your old engine had and Wezz losing his job i would probably still have it! Chance is a wonderful thing! !

And to think all those timewasters that ummed and aarred over it! !
Your very true altho i hope wezz sells his sr20 ok. need to thank curtis for giving up the sr20 up and letting me have it.
Am looking forward to the next northern meet, should be a good laugh!

Wonder if we might have the most dedicated member of the club in the making?

Glad to hear everythings gone alright for you mate! Looks really good. Apart from the alloys, not too keen on them. Get some GTi wheels :)

Never a truer word said Wezz, the next thing on the list is wheels, coils and a new drivers wing, altho i want be getting any of them soon, cos i want to clear my overdraft first, just with the credit crunch and that, so in two months ill start saving for them.
Oh and a 2 slit grill and ph2 fogs lol:D

Cheers

^ I reckon Curtis will be ready for an engine just as Wezz wants to shift his.

2009 is going to be a big year for the AOC

NE meet, your name is down Blueboy.

Has the eagle shit today?

^ I reckon Curtis will be ready for an engine just as Wezz wants to shift his.

2009 is going to be a big year for the AOC

NE meet, your name is down Blueboy.

Has the eagle shit today?

Good thinking, altho curtis is gonna av to travel even further now isnt he?

It shore will be a good year buddy, lol. Even more so once iv cleared my overdraft in 2 months woop lol.:D

Eagle shit.......? lol

Good thinking, altho curtis is gonna av to travel even further now isnt he?

It shore will be a good year buddy, lol. Even more so once iv cleared my overdraft in 2 months woop lol.:D

Eagle shit.......? lol

I'm sure Team AOC can sort something out, maybe a relay?

As for the eagle shitting, here's a clue, for some it happens once a month ;)

I think my GTi wheels will be for sale soon (needs the steels!) Do you want first dibs?

They are virtually immaculate.

VIDEO? You must have sorted one by now, i thought you were 'SuperDan the man that can' :D

Yeah if you let me know when there up for sale bud thanks.

Lol ill try and get a vid sorted out soon bud lol!

It won't be long mush, soon as i get some steelies we will be on.

Vid is easy, go outside, set your phone going, place it on the curb, pull the car out, drive up and down the road past your phone and hey presto, one drive by video! :eek:

Bang it on photobucket for us to look at.

Eagle shit comes in a variety of colours usually Blue, Orange, Purple and even Red. (Get it?)

Still dont get you lol.....

Av just been out in my car even tho i hardly av any fuel, lol. dont fancy leaving my phone on a curb....some chav will come nik it!!!

A illegaly taken one while driving, its not long but you can hear it and see it well. All get a proper one next time i see wezz, i think my mera will be faster than wezzs now anyways lol......:D

Still dont get you lol.....

Av just been out in my car even tho i hardly av any fuel, lol. dont fancy leaving my phone on a curb....some chav will come nik it!!!

A illegaly taken one while driving, its not long but you can hear it and see it well. All get a proper one next time i see wezz, i think my mera will be faster than wezzs now anyways lol......:D

SHOOTOUT VID, DO IT!

Get you Granny to film it!

Come on SuperDan work it out, I'm trying to be subtle!

Here's another clue, 'it does'nt grow on trees, its made out of them' any wiser Bluey?

Sorry lads for the quality......
almeragti_2008
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom