SuperDan's GTI

LMAO.... you may have the less weight, but i beleave i have more power now lol.

I say we need a rr day arranging lol!!

Altho i have already said that i think your gti is the best in the north east now and will be even more so with the ve in!!
Just hope i can come a happy second lol :D

take it down to motoscope one day and shot it on the rollers dude, i know what mine has so i dont need to put mine on. run what ya brung next year matey and see if you can beat my 14.8 :D hehe

excuse me!! who bought the car? whos car is it? fuck what the split arses say dude!

i think its around £30 at motoscope

I agree, but i cant take the moaning lol, but i love the sex lol!

umm think i might pop down there one day, where bouts is it bud?

sounds to me if she complains that a sponge kicking may be necessary! :lol:

glad to see you got it sorted so quickly mate, top work! :cool:

sounds v tasty too. what induction you using?

Pipercross filter with wezzs injen stainless pipe!

Wezz when the injen was on your car did it hum, when mine is on idle you can hear my induction humming very loadly, it sounds great lol. is it just the air swirling withing the injen?

Good Good.
Well av just e-mailed Motoscope asking them what type of discount we will get if we set up a rr day depending upon how many go that is!!

yeh sound, we had the nemm rolling road day at motoscope last year and it was good, cant remember how much it was though

This is going to get ugly!

Easily sorted, straight stretch of road, 4 am, line up, shoot it out (with Grandma filming)

Fiver on Wezz.

Sorry Blue, its all in the technique!

(I've heard about the scalps he's took!)

yeah gotta agree, soz! :p

14.8 from a fairly standard GTi does seem he's quite the Toretto of these parts :lol:

although was his car completely stripped out at the time?

yeah gotta agree, soz! :p

14.8 from a fairly standard GTi does seem he's quite the Toretto of these parts :lol:

although was his car completely stripped out at the time?

A babyfaced assasin.

I want to see the shootout NOW!

Toretto! You are wasted on here pal.

DSC00190.jpg

Strut Brace fitted correctly......lol!!:D

looks good dude...oh aye £20 my way please? haha just kidding man, when your ready, im just a jobless bum at the moment so i have to scrounge lol

Back
Top Bottom